𝟎𝟎𝟏𝟎

𝐍𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

"She okay?" Angel asked Samaje as she came downstairs with everyone else "Yeah she sleep" She answered Angel nodded putting her arm around the girl "Look at the booty" Samaje turned her head feeling someone slap her butt she laughed at Brooklyn "Girl you almost just got swung on touching my butt".

Brooklyn smiled "Well nobody told you to come downstairs wearing these pajama pants they make yo booty poke out and jiggle" Angel whistled making samaje turn her head to look at her "She not lying samaje but I mean it's normal ya butt always poking".

Samaje shook her head at the both of them "Y'all both are gay as fuck" She laughed as they both smiled at her "Only for you girl only for you" Brooklyn told her Samaje watched as Jett came over grabbing Angel walking off.

"You see that?" Brooklyn asked pointing Samaje turned her head looking back to see TJ and KJ talking to Nyema who was laughing "Ain't KJ with Sasha?" Brooklyn nodded "Unt unt she finna have beef with that girl once again...welp that don't got shit to do with me," Samaje said putting her hands up.

"Well now that your here you can help me fold my clothes and put them back cause I was looking for an outfit and it got crazy" Brooklyn just shook her head at her friend "Come on and we bringing this bottle," She said grabbing the bottle that was half full "I'll buy you another one Jacob thank youuuu" both girls rushed upstairs so they wouldn't have to hear the boy's mouth.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What the fuck is going on?" Samaje looked at Brooklyn as they both paused their conversation"I don't know come on" They both got up going down the stairs stopping halfway and seeing Cam arguing with Nyema while everyone stood around looking at the both of them.

Samaje looked at Debo in confusion but she just shrugged his shoulders not knowing he came up on the stairs getting behind her putting his arms around her laying his head down on her shoulder which she let him as they continued to watch the argument happen ignoring the hard gaze on the both of them.

She watched as Nyema tried to get the ice cream from TJ who held it in his hands moving it around having Cam go over trying to stop her but Nyema swung off on him which shocked all of them.

They continued to watch not looking at the Camera as Homer came up "New couple alert new couple alert" He said making them split apart as Brooklyn and her hurried upstairs with Debo following after them as Homer tried to follow them with the camera "Oh shit ouch! I stubbed my toe" she stopped laughing as Debo picked her up helping her to the top of the stairs.

@Its.Samajeee

Brooklyn & Samaje