𝟎𝟎𝟏𝟏

𝐍𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

Outfit & Hair:

𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐔𝐌𝐁𝐔𝐒, 𝐎𝐇𝐈𝐎 (𝐂𝐞𝐝𝐚𝐫 𝐏𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭)

Samaje smiled as she held up the baby who was smiling at her "She is so beautiful oh my gosh I could cry" She looked over at the young mother who laughed "Thank you" she said Samaje handed her back the baby as she waved bye.

She sniffled as she walked up to Debo, Chris, and Nia "I wanna baby" Samaje told them as Nia pulled her into a hug "Okay so have a baby and I'll help you take care of it" Nia supported making Debo and Chris shake their heads no.

Samaje pulled away from her laughing "Please do not support my dumb thoughts plus who was gonna be the baby daddy" Nia side-eyed Debo "I think we know who can be the baby daddy" Chris joked patting Debo's arm making the boy push him.

"I ain't being nobody's baby daddy I gotta life to live with no babies" Samaje chuckled "Yeah a life to live being a little ho ho," She said walking away hearing Chris and Nia laughing hard.

Samaje kept walking when she felt herself getting picked up from behind "Debo! Put me down!" She shouted playfully "Why do you like to play with me huh?" He told the girl as he spun her around she giggled "Okay okay I'm sorry put me down please" He sat the girl down grabbing her arm spinning her around to look at him.

Samaje smiled as he looked down at her "I'm not being a hoe" "Mhm and why is that?" She questioned the boy "Cause I'm still trying to prove myself to you so I can get a chance" She just shook her head chuckling making the boy look at her confused.

"That's funny?" She rolled her eyes at him before she got on her tiptoes pecking him on the lips which caught him off guard "No but that was" She told him backing away "Samaje! Come on and ride the rollercoaster with us" She turned her head seeing Lena and Angel waving her over.

She turned back to the boy seeing his face still the same "Fix your face just know you do have a chance don't fuck up but I'll see you in a bit" She told him walking backwards before turning around and hurrying over to Lena and Angel who was waiting with Manny.

"Samaje finally wants to grace us with her beautiful presence," Angel said samaje smiled waving at the Camera "So we gonna make a bet whoever screams first gotta do a punishment that the other two wants them to do," Lena told them which they agreed "Da-Well Manny you wanna join on this?" Samaje asked the man who just shook his head.

"I already know I won't scream so that's up with y'all three," He told them they all nodded knowing what he was saying was the truth "Oh welp pray for us".