M.R ~ Fight

Context: 

Enemies. That is the one word that people would use to describe Matteo and you. But if they were given two more they'd say enemies, with tension. 

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧⋆ ˚。⋆ 

The music blaring, lights flashing, people dancing, laughing, kissing. Then there was you. Sat near the drinks bar, wondering how your friend managed to convince you to come to this stupid party, then ditch you to grind against some random Gryffindor guy. You sigh and take a shot, slamming the glass down. 

'God this is boring...how am I bored at a party? I should be having fun and kissing some random guy (or girl) or grinding against someone. Instead I'm some lame loner in the corner near the drinks.'  You think to yourself. 
"Excuse me." You turn at the sound of a voice.

"Yeah?" A girl is standing there with an awkward look on her face.

"Sorry but I don't know if you saw, but we're trying to avoid crowds near the drinking bar, so we put up that sign," she points behind you. You turn and see a sign reading 'No sitting' "So sorry..."

"No, no, it's my fault, I should've remembered to read tonight" You laugh awkwardly and stand, taking your drink with you. Miraculously you find an empty wall to lean on and survey the party. You take a sip from your drink, when you hear a second voice approach you.

"Hello you." the voice is slurred, you turn to come face to face with a tall, lean, dirty blonde. A large pungent drink, in his hand. 

"Hi..." you reply awkwardly as he leans against the wall next to you.

"Now for as long as this party has been happening, I'm surprised that some other guy hasn't snatched you up yet, but hey? Lucky me" he grins, as he rambles he moves closer toward you, the smell of alcohol strong on his breath. "Can I offer you a dance, a kiss, a private room?"

"Um, no I'm good out here, thanks" You reply.

'See Y/N this is what happens when you sit like a loner for most the party! You get left with the drunk idiots!'

The two of you continue to talk, well you talk, he slurs and grunts.

"So, we've talked enough, what's your name beautiful?" He interrupts you halfway through a sentence. 

"Y/N, uh and you?"

"Will..." he mutters and stares at you, not even trying to be subtle about how his eyes travel down to your chest. 

"Will, are you okay?" You ask, trying to get his attention.

"More than okay..." His arm travels to your arm. "Let's ditch the party, yeah?" He tugs on your arm.

"No, I'm good thanks." You try to pull away. But he doesn't let go.

"Come on...don't be a tease Y/N..." He pulls you again.

"I said 'no' Will." You pull away again. But he holds on even tighter.

"Now you're being mean Y/N! Let's go, I'll show you the time of your life."