「 ✦ 𝑾𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒇𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒔𝒍𝒆𝒆𝒑 ✦ 」

Context: 

You've been exhausted lately and staying way too late for the past week, studying, reading, talking to your friends etc.

*Dating*

₊✩‧₊˚౨ৎ˚₊✩‧₊

Draco Malfoy

"For this specific text, it is especially interesting and important to pay and acknowledge the giants response to our initial attack, I find this to be particularly interesting... now...." Professor Binn's droned on and on about giants and Merlin know's what. His words began to blend together as you eyes became droopy and far too heavy. 

Draco look over at you when your elbow accidentally nudged his arm after it slipped, causing your head to snap back up, waking up after dozing for a few moments. Draco just chuckles.

"Tired from last night then darling?" Draco whispers, you give you best murderous glare you can muster in your drowsy state as a response. 

Draco chuckles when you lay your head down on the desk. 

"I'm so tired...." you grumble.

"What was that darling?" Draco whispers, you can practically hear the playful smirk in his voice.

"I said"  you sit up looking up at him, "I'm so tired." Draco nods, attempting to hide the soft smile tugging at the corners of his mouth.

"I'm terribly sorry to hear that" You roll your eyes, and hum - annoyed.

Several minutes go by and you try everything to distract yourself, doodling, staring out the window, counting to 100, picking at the hem of your skirt, playing with Draco's rings, counting back from 100, everything and anything. After even all of that you find yourself drifting off to sleep.

As you begin to doze, you head lands on Draco's shoulder, he frowns when he sees that you've fallen asleep, before smiling softly to himself.

Draco does his best to admire you as you sleep without waking you. Draco came to the sudden realisation that you were his, his and his only and that no matter what happens he wants to love you with every bone in his body.

Tom Riddle

You yawn, a big, long yawn, and you make that weird yawn burp sound at the end. You look sleepily over at Tom, sat next to you, already clearly much further ahead with his studying than you. There wasn't really any point in trying to catch up now anyway. "Tom?" you whisper not wanting Ms. Pince to kick you out of the Library. Tom ignores you. "Tom?" you call slightly louder this time. Finaly Tom looks up at you, an unamused expresion painted on his face.

"Can we go? Surely we've done enough studying right?" Tom's face only grows more unamused,  (you didn't think it was possible)

"No, we came here to study, you're the one who insisted that our studying sessions include more writing..." you just groan and flop your head dramatically onto the desk. "Oh don't be so dramatic" Tom warns.

Several minutes go by when you finally give in and try to continue studying. As each minute passes you only grow more and more tired, and your eyes heavier and heavier. Then finally you begin to doze off your head dropping slightly. Tom then looks up over to you, only to see you fast asleep. Tom is annoyed by your inability to stay awake and study, but be can't help but feel a slight tugging at his heart. His gaze lingers on you a moment too long, before he shakes it off and continues to study.