1. Takrar

English is not my first language. Sorry in advance if there is any grammatical mistakes.

Give a chance to this book guys you may not understand at first or feel like bore but it's just a chapter 1, you will love it in future, so give me some support and love to my characters❤️

Vote and comment (let's interact with eachother & stay connected)

Note: If you see the name 'ayaan' anywhere don't get confuse Ayaan & Ayushmaan (Ayush) are same person

Happy reading!!!

~~~

"There is no such thing exist as love"

The bike stopped suddenly at the college, and a handsome boy with a sarcastic smile on his lips said, as his friends were taking about love. In his appearance, the age of the guy is around 21-22. Fair skin, tall around 6'2 feet, in a biker jacket and was looking very attractive and charming.
He removed his helmet

"Ohh common, kiaan. You are the only one who don't give a chance to other girls, you have no idea how many girls are ready to give them to you, some are already fallen for you so hard. You are the one who is rude with others" a girl said.

This guy is none other KIAAN. Kiaan Thakur, the elder son of THAKUR PARIVAAR & the leader of HELL RIDERS.

'' ohh so according to you, that is love? Which they do only for my LOOKS, MONEY & POWER" kiaan said in a sarcastic way.

" Look this is what I said?" She said in a irritated way

"What?" He asked

"Attitude & Rudeness" she replied

Then he just rolled his eyes

Suddenly a boy interrupted who is none other than AYUSHMAAN THAKUR, Elder son of Harish Thakur. Well-wisher and best brother of Kiaan. "Now shut up guys, stop fighting" and pointing towards kiaan he said " don't worry brother, you'll also find your girl, who will not love you but your soul"

He rolled his eyes and said "Not possible "

"Okay guys, are we going into the classroom or THERE" another voice came which belongs to none other than RAKSHITH RAO who is like a brother from another mother to both Kiaan & Ayaan. He said the last like in asking something in an indirect way.

"There means where?" A girl said who first argued with kiaan.

"None of your business" came a short and asap reply from kiaan

"Youu-" she was about to say something but got interrupted by Ayaan.

"Baby, he(Rakshit) was just saying about bike race"

"Chhaya - her name is  chhaya" Rakshit informed Ayush, because of that cringe nickname he gave her 'baby'. So that the girl name is chhaya and she is none other the girlfriend of Ayaan Thakur.