5. part of my family

Kiaan pov

After knowing the incident of Trisha, we all are in shock. This news really shook me to the core my hate towards Verma's increased more. To give justice baba took this to the panchayat. I knew why he did this. He thought they will ban Verma's from the election and the path for him to win will be cleared. But panchayat had 1 rule

"Khoon ke badle khoon"
(blood for blood)

So the justice came to a conclusion
"KHOON KE BADLE KHOON AUR LADKI KE BADLE LADKI"

BUT WITH A TWIST ~

Sunil agreed instantly that he will let her elder daughter to marry into our family. As he know or else he will be permanently banned from election & he can do anything to save his post. At first it was decided Darsh but bua instantly refused. Her hate towards her is already visible way before meeting her. Somehow it is acceptable too.

Baba is not happy with the decision but he can't even refuse or else it will be minus point for him. He announced that I will marry her. I was beyond shocked, how can he do this with me. He didn't even care to ask me. Well he always does this but I respect him alot & never say no to his words. So eventually I accept the marriage proposal. My baba kept a condition (twist)

I hope this should not happen but if Trisha died, they will kill her as the condition is applicable here too but if she is safe then we can leave or free her. To be honest as I am going to be her husband I can kill her or I can leave her at any moment if my baba says I will do it without any second thought.

~~~

The wedding happened itself today, I never expected my marriage will happen like this. No decoration, no excitement, no function or anything. Well I had no interest in getting married so it didn't matter.

When I got to know to whom I am getting married it really shook me to the core. I never expected her to be my wife. I was frozen while filling her middle partion with vermillion. It was officially our second meet and now she is my wife .

I heard her crying, even in the car ride. But I let her the way she want. I am beyond shock my buttercup is my wife. I couldn't process anything so I left that place and went towards swimming pool area. After sometime mumma came & said "kiaan what are you doing here in this time. Go inside son, it's cold here. Go and take rest, it was tiring day, everything will be fine"

I didn't dare to argue and left towards my room. Another shock of the day. When I saw Darsh hovering over her and abusing her really boiled my blood. I roared his name and dragged him outside the room.

"The fukkk you were doing with her" I asked him gritting my teeths

"She was supposed to be my wife" he said with equal venom & angry voice.
I don't know but the way he is claiming her boiled my blood. She is my wife how can he say like that. I was about to punch him but stoped myself from doing that and said in calmly yet serious voice

"The person who is sitting in my room in my bed is my wife"

"She has to die kiaan if not today then next time she will definitely die and I'll make sure of it. You will be the one who will kill her if not then I will gladly do that work for you " he said in a threatening voice.

Somehow he was right. I can't defend and I don't know why I even want to defend her is it because she is my buttercup?

"Whatever it is Darsh, I am warning you to stay 10ft away from her sight. What will happen with her, future will decide it" I threatened him & left inside my room to check if she is okay or not