Part 5

time skips 

sera came down to the hall while talking in her phone " yeah I'll be right there in 30 minutes . inform to leeara too " yoongi was sitting on a couch doing his work in laptop. as soon as he heard the name leeara , he lifted his head and asked " where are you going " sera said " I'm going to shopping .. you know my birthday is tomorrow " yoongi stood and said " ok then , I'll take you to shopping " sera's eyes were shining like a diamonds when she heard her brother's worlds . 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

at mall 

yuna was the only one present there but yoongi's eyes were searching for someone else . sera asked " where is leeara " yuna replied " she said she will be in 5 minutes " sera  looked at yoongi and said " bro can you wait here till leeara come " yoongi nodded his head as yess and both yuna and sera went to take a look at things . 

yoongi was sitting bored until his eyes fell on the girl who just came in while talking to someone on her phone . it was leeara . yoongi waved his head to show that he is here . leeara saw him and hung up the phone and went to him . she asked " where are they " in normal tone . she seemed not to be caring much about what happened last time . 

yoongi said " they just went up . do you wanna do shopping with them "  leeara looked into her phone and said " no ! I'm fine "  she sat beside him and started scrolling her phone . there was a dead silence between them . yoongi broke this silence by saying sorry . leeara looked at him and said " um if you are being sorry about the last incident then let me tell you , i don't care about that . just leave it . no need to be sorry "  yoongi looked down and said " it was my fault to misunderstand you so please forgive me " 

leeara sighed and said " you know what .......... now you are getting on my nerve man . you deserve punishment for this " . yoongi noded his head and said " I'm ready to take punishment "

leeara smirked and said " fine lets go " yoongi was confused . he didn't know what's going on . leeara grabbed his hand and said " lets go . i need to give you punishment . . yoongi went out with leeara and leeara asked him " you know how to ride " 

yoongi's face was heated with this one sentence . his ears became so red but fortunately leeara didn't noticed it . he asked " ride what "  leeara looked into his eyes and asked " what you gonna ride haa ................................. car . i want you to ride car . do you know how to ride car "

yoongi was so embarrassed realizing what he thought .  he said " of course i know how to ride a car " she throwed keys towards yoongi and said " should ride it on full speed " 

they both went on a drive . a very long drive . they nearly reached the outskirts of the city and now they are seeing some villages . its already night 11:30 and guess what . the car battery went off . the car was right in the middle of the road , no lights , no people . the sky was full of lights and the wind was cold . yoongi was shivering because it was topless car . leeara leened back facing the sky looking at the stars .  yoongi looked at leeara and asked " are you not worried , we got stuck here and its late night . who knows we might get attacked by tigers "  leeara bursted into laughter seeing yoongi's cute face " look , we are not in the middle of amezon . we are just in the outskirts "  

he clapped his hand once and said " look ! now even bugs are attacking us . don't you think we should go home "  leeara sighed and said " fine . lets go home . she called her dad and explained the situation " 

yoongi looked at her and asked " will your dad not gonna scream on you for causing trouble " leeara said with a smile " my dad can do whatever for me . he loves me a lot . till now there is nothing that my dad didn't brought for me .  he loves me a lot ." 

.

.

.

.

// please vote