Part 35

Taehyung askes sera to sleep in leeara's room because he doesn't want leeara to cause any trouble secretly but little did he know his sister was also as crazy as leeara . they both sneaked out at night .

leeara and sera was enjoying the night streets of Bangkok . they got into a shop and there leeara's eyes fall on a bracelet

"did you like it miss "  leeara nodded and said " I want four bracelets of same design "  sera asked " four ?? what for "

"did you like it miss "  leeara nodded and said " I want four bracelets of same design "  sera asked " four ?? what for " . leeara smiled and said " for me , Jungkook , you and yuna ...." she smiled and said " friendship bracelets " 

leeara gave sera two bracelets and said " give the other one to yuna "  sera asked in a slow tone " why do you want me to give her ........... are you still mad at her "  leeara smiled and didn't replied anything .  sera lowered her head and thought she brought sensitive topic . she tried to  divert her mind by asking " then where is my brothers bracelet "  leeara looked at her and said " he is not my friend ~ "

someone was observing them from little far . he made a call " sir i found her . should i bring her or kill her on the spot " the other person on the phone said " bring her " that man ended call and started walking towards leeara but suddenly someone covered his mouth with a cloth and the man lost his consciousness 

when he opened his eyes , he saw he was tied to a chair and in front of his his death was waiting . that man started sweating as he saw the man in front of him . he gulped and said " i didn't do anything to her "

the other man was sitting like a king on a chair with a cigarette in his mouth . he removed cigarette with two fingers and blew the smoke in the air " you didn't harm her but you tried to " 

the other man said in a crumbled tone " sir i just got orders to do . i have no intensions to harm your daughter "  

lee jong suk smirked and said " i know .................. now tell me who told you to do it "  . that man hurriedly said " it was ken's son  steven ......... he ... he ordered me to do that ......... please spare my life sir ........... please don't kill me "

lee jong suk nodded as he got up . one of the man of lee jong suk asked " what should we do with him sir "  lee jong suk looked at the man who is tied up to chair with a titled head and said " don't kill him .......... just bury him alive with tied hands and legs and don't forget to shut his mouth with a tape " 

--------------------------------

on the other hand ken's son steven got to know that lee jong suk got his man and now he is searching for him . steven started to run for his life . he hid himself somewhere safe but his bad luck  lee jong suk caught him within no time .  steven said in a terrified yet anger tone " its your daughter who killed my dad . she is the reason why i wanted to kill her "  steven was tied to a chair . lee jong suk went near him and looked at his hands " with these hands you want to kill her right "  lee gong suk gritted his teeth and with the wire stripper he removed the nails of steven making steven scream in pain " 

lee jong suk bends to his level and asks " are you feeling pain " he looked back and forth into stevens eyes who was crying in pain " this is the pain i get in my heart when someone tries to harm my daughter . you did a very big mistake of your life . now you will suffer "  lee jong suk looked at his man and said " burn him alive " 

steven was terrified when he heard him . he tried to apologize lee jong suk but lee jong suk said " this is the simple death that i have given to someone . consider yourself lucky . don't show yourself before me in the hell . I'm not gonna spare you in the hell " 

-----------------------------------------

next day 

jeff satur agreed to invest in their project . he sighed the papers and said " I'll come to Korea after two days " he shook his hands with everyone but again leeara didn't forwarded her hand . jeff smiled and said " sorry " 

they all arrived at south Korea . 

when leeara was about to call Jungkook, Taehyung grabbed her hand and started walking towards his car . leeara asked " what are you doing " Taehyung said " taking you to my home " leeara furrowed her brows and asked " excuse me what ! i have my own home Mr Kim Taehyung "  Taehyung stopped his steps and turned while saying " well miss leeara i think you forget our aggreement , you have to stick with me still this project is over " 

leeara jerked her hand and said " but you never said that i have to live in your house " Taehyung said seriously " now i'm saying " he held her hand more tightly and dragged her towards his car throwed her in his car . 

leeara sighed and poked her inner cheeks with frustration . when they arrived at his house leeara was shocked to see this house . first of all the house was built on Antony's land  and the architecture of the house was just wow . this house was built just like how she wanted to her dream house . as she entered house she observed every single detail was matching her style . little smile appeared on her face but that smile faded when she saw yuna in the hall 

"welcome home Taehyung " yuna greeted and her eyes fall on leeara . she said " you brought a guest with you "

.

.

.

.

.

// DON'T FORGET TO VOTE DARLING ❤️