Chapter 24

Carter:
Mature scene ahead

I wake up with a heavy feeling on my chest. I look and see the most beautiful girl in the world, who happens to be my girlfriend, sleeping peacefully on my chest.

I can't believe she said yes. I felt like that missing piece in my heart was finally complete.

I start to play with her hair as I stare at her gorgeous features. I can't believe I finally get to call this girl mine. She is all mine. I will protect her with my whole life for as long as I live.

As I continued to play with her hair, I could tell she was starting to wake up.

Her beautiful green eyes stare up at mine.

"Good morning," she says in her cute morning voice

"Good morning, baby," I say, smiling down at her

She snuggles up against my chest, and I smirk

"How are you feeling after last night," I ask her

She snuggles deeper into my chest and I laugh.

"Good," She says shyly.

I look and see the sheets slowly coming down her body, exposing her naked body.

Fuck I forgot how obsessed I am with her

I feel my dick growing in my boxers, and I try to lower my hand down and adjust my problem nonchalantly. I think Brynn noticed as she looked up and saw my hand in my boxers.

She looks up at me and gives me a seductive look.

"Are you having some problems down there, babe?" she asks me with a smirk

I remove my hands and sit up.

"Um, yeah, but I'm just going to hope in the shower, and it will be gone," I say, taking the rest of the sheets off our body, which I probably shouldn't do because the rest of her naked body is exposed and my erection is now standing up at its max.

As I try to stand up, her hand goes to my chest, pushing me back down

"Let me take care of your situation. You took care of me last night. Now it's my turn," She says as she sits up and makes her way down my body

She takes off my boxers, and my cock springs free, almost hitting her in the face.

Her eyes widen

"Wow, I didn't realize how big you are," she says in shock

I smirk as she boosts my ego

She wraps her hand around my cock, and my head falls back onto the pillow.

She licks up and down my shaft, and I moan,

"Oh baby, I am going to come soon" I already feel close to my release

"Hold it," She says in a demanding tone

Man, do I like seeing her in charge

My cock has entered her mouth as she starts to suck it while her other hand plays with my balls

"Fuck Brynn your amazing at this" I moan as I grab her hair

She keeps going deeper and deeper and Im about to burst.

"Baby, I'm gonna cum" I say, but before she can respond, I cum in her mouth. I lay back on my bed, trying to catch my breath.

No one has ever had that effect on me to cum that fast.

She licks me clean and makes her way up my chest, and kisses me on my lips while she lays down on my chest

"That was amazing," I say breathlessly

She giggles shyly as she kisses me again

"I'm glad you enjoyed it." she says

"Im gonna hop in the shower, wanna join me" I ask her with a smirk

"I think it will be safer if I stay out her" she says as I chuckle

"Probably the safer option" I say as I make my way to the bathroom.

I get in the shower and get everything cleaned up. When I'm all done, I wrap a towel around my waist and leave the bathroom. I see that Brynn changed into one of my shirts as she lays on my bed on her phone.

"I stole one of your shirts I hope you dont mind," she says while turning off her phone

"Not at all." I say,

"Honestly, you look really good in my clothes. Wear whatever you want," I say to her as she nods her head.

"What are your plans for the rest of the day?" She asks me as she stands up and makes her way over to me

"I have practice later on, but besides that, nothing," I say as I wrap my arms around her waist

She nods and looks at me "I have work at one so I have to head out soon" I get upset that she is leaving me to go to that god awful job.

"That stinks, but you know if anything happens, you call me right away, and I'll be there within minutes," I say, wanting nothing to happen to her

She nods, and I unhook my arms from around her waist, and start to get changed.

"Do you want me to drive you to the dorm?" I ask her "If you dont mind," she says as I hand her a pair of sweatpants.

She looks grateful I gave her the pants. Like I would let her walk out of the house with no pants on. The view is for me and me only.

Once we both get dressed, I grab my keys and make our way to my car.

Before I open the door, I turn her around to face me and smash my lips to hers.

We pull away, and I see her face start to turn red. I love it when she blushes like that.

"I forgot to give you a good morning kiss. A proper one," I say, and I open the door.

She looks at me "How could you forget?" she says with a playful grin.

She hops in the car, and I walk to the driver's side and start our drive back to her dorm.

******************************************************

Things are getting spicy up in here. I am going to try and post a couple chapters today! So get ready! Please vote and comment! And if you could share this book! Love you all!!

Word count - 1038