Coming To an End

A/N: Only One more left after this!

Peter stood silently in the doorway, watching his kids with a fond smile.

It was a good feeling to see his daughter and son talking. Healthy. Alive.

"It was awesome! You were like, this big, glowy, skeletal thingy!" Stiles exclaims in excitement. His whiskey orbs wide as he talked wildly with his hands. The same eyes that Naoh had told him they shared with their mother.

The two sat on Ellie and Derek's bed, cross legged and seated right in front of one another.

"And wings! You had freaking wings, Ellie! Six of them!!" Stiles quickly reaches for the sketch pad he had brought and drags it closer. He flipped through the pages before turning it to face his sister.

He bounces in place as he eagerly waits for Ellie to admire his work on recreating the image.

Peter watches with a smile as her eyes bounced around the page. Her delicate fingers lightly run over the sketch in awe.

"Wow. Stiles, this is beautiful." She whispers softly.

Stiles blushes and reaches up to scratch at the back of his head sheepishly, a large smile flits across his lips.

"Thanks. You've taught me pretty well, sis." Stiles brought his hand back to his lap and fiddles with his fingers before launching back into his story.

"Oh! And then when Kaine woke up, he gave his Alpha spark to Pops. Just gave it right up. Said he never wanted it in the first place. And! When he gave it up, his true creature came to the forefront! He's some hybrid creature now. Part werewolf, part fae! Isn't that just so freaking awesome!"

He continues to ramble on and on about the fae, making Ellie shake her head lovingly as he talks a mile a minute. Peter knew she wouldn't have her brother any other way.

"Oh, oh, oh! And Kaine is your age! Physically at least. He says he is hundreds of years old! Apparently, certain fae breeds don't age when they reach maturity! Everything was so awesome!"

Stiles broke into little chuckles that made Ellie follow suit with her own.

"Is that the only word you can use to express how you felt, pup?" Peter's voice drifts from the doorway and the two siblings turn with bright smiles to face their alpha.

"Pops!"

"Papa!"

Peter shook his head and leaned his hip against the door frame, though a small smile slipped out.

"You gave us quite a scare." He spoke softly, speaking directly to Ellie.

Her smile wavered and she looked down sadly.

He hurried over.

"Oh, pup. None of that now. You're here and alive, that's all that matters. Everyone is still here." He coos, taking her into his arms as she begins to cry.

Peter locked eyes with Stiles, who's bottom lip was wobbling.

Peter held out his arm and hugged two of his most precious people close as they cried.

He had been expecting this for a while now. Stiles had held it together well, but it was only a matter of time before everything came crashing down and the walls fell.

Peter's eyes flashed red as Derek stepped into the room, eyes sad as he watched the three on the bed.

All Peter had to do was gesture with his head for Derek to join in.

~~~~~~

"Jackson knows what we are!" Scott cries out as he comes stumbling into the living room. He made his way over to Peter, looking up at him with wide, frightened eyes.