Difficult decisions

Chiron insisted on talking about it in the morning, which didn't really seem fair.

Lilia lay in her bed looking up at the ceiling, her thoughts swirled around in one big mess she couldn't quite understand.

After what felt like hours, but was actually more like forty minutes, Lilia managed to drift off.

She dreamt of a city. She was stood outside what looked like a school? A blonde boy stood talking to a man with very similar hair to her own. She couldn't see either of their faces but she could tell by their tone that it was serious.

"Professor, it's almost been a year. She can't still be out there. I'm sorry." The boy sounded young, younger than her, but his voice was confident and authoritative.

"She's out there." The man sighed, his voice was calm but he sounded tired. Who were they talking about?

Lilia continued to watch.

"But we can't keep looking for her, she's gone."

"She's out there somewhere. Aphrodite just won't tell me where." His tone changed slightly, he was angrier.

"Aphrodite?" The boy muttered. "You mean Venus?" He asked.

"No." The man's voice calmed again, but his tone implied he'd say no more on the matter. The young boy must have picked up on it to, as he didn't say anything.

The scene blurred as the boy turned around and walked away from the city, he walked toward a hill, but just as he was about to go over it, her eyes darkened and she became dizzy.

The familiar falling feeling struck her as the Scene around her faded away into darkness.

She woke up sweating, her breath heavy. With a sigh she lay back in her bed and stared just as she had the night before.

She was still shaken up as she made her way to the sword arena for the war council meeting.

Chiron and Quintus stood before them all, by the weapons rack. Lilia sat herself down between Percy and Celia, Annabeth and Clarisse sat together and led the briefing.

Others present at the council were Connor and Travis, Lilia sister Silena, Charles Beckendorf, Celia's brother Lee Fletcher and even Argus, the hundred eyed security chief. His presence at the meeting proved this was serious as he hardly ever attended. The whole time Annabeth spoke he kept his eyes trained on her.

"Luke must have known about the labyrinth entrance," Annabeth said. "He knew everything about camp. Lilia sighed hearing the pride in her voice, nothing he did could lose her respect.

Juniper cleared her throat. "That's what I was trying to tell Lili and Percy last night." She said looking toward them. "The cave entrance has been there a long time, Luke used to use it."

Silena frowned. "You knew about the labyrinth entrance and never said anything?"

Junipers face turned green. "I didn't think it was important, just a cave. I don't like yucky caves."

"She has good taste." Grover said proudly.

"I wouldn't have payed much attention but... well it's Luke." She blushed. Lilia nodded her head slightly and she noticed Annabeth to the same. Percy kicked her foot and glared.

Grover huffed. "I take it back, she doesn't have good taste."

"Interesting." Quintus polished his sword as he spoke. "And you believe this young man, luke, would dare use the labyrinth as an invasion root?"