JUST FRIENDS THAT FCK

Camping au, Friends-with-benefits, reader insert

CONTENT WARNINGS: oral sex, exhibitionism-ish (if you squint), choking-ish (if you squint), praise kink, daddy kink, light dom/sub, intercourse

There is nothing remotely sexy about a camping trip.

In fact, Y/N thinks that if she were to deduce a list of words upon first thought when it came to camping, sexy would be the furthest one from qualifying.

There's nothing sexy about reverting to caveman-ism, sleeping on the ground, sheathed by some paper-thin layer of nylon and polyester and plastic support beams. There's nothing sexy about pit stains from the lack of air conditioning or its antithetical twin sister, the bumps that rise over chilly skin and trembling bones without the luxury of an electric heater. There's nothing innately erotic about kindling fire like electricity doesn't exist, and cooking hot dogs on skewers over the flame, and perpetually swatting at insects that incessantly stick to shins and calves like the flesh there is coated in sugar.

There is something sexy, though, when it comes to the way Harry's arms work as he pitches a tent, bi's and tri's intermingling in an alluring duet, pumping and settling with each motion. The sleeves of his tee ride up when he raises the limbs, and sunlight catches shadow in ridge and sinew of muscle. There's something sexy in the way his back ripples, in the way that thin fabric does nothing to cover what she imagines — no, what she's well aware lies underneath. The same traps and lats she's scraped her nails over and dug into. The same shoulders she's sunk her teeth into to bridle cries of bliss.

There's something hot about the cinch in his brow when he works, something alluring in the curl at the plush of his mouth when he turns his head and beams lopsidedly at something that their friend has said, too low for Y/N to catch. There's something sexy in the way that his eyes skim her frame when she's sitting in a fold-out chair with sunglasses. When his eyes glide over his shoulder. It's in the most subtle way. There's something sexy in the way he tears that gaze away.

There's something sexy in the way that no one around them knows she spends nights bouncing on his cock.

This lustrous affair — this sneaky fling. This filthy, dirty secret that only the two of them share, slinking and sidling through the shadows.

Really, it's nothing more than a raunchy circumstance of friends-with-benefits, only kept on the down-low to evade prying questions from friends and the sickly confrontation of ...feelings. Because it'd be easy to admit they're fucking, that they've been hooking up for months after an impromptu, late night of drinking. But then it's sort of cementing, right? At least, in a way.

There's a status that floats about when you confess you're sleeping with somebody — when you admit that you've entangled them into your routine beyond one mishap of sex. In the eyes of your friends, admitting that you've upkept a sex buddy through the roll of the seasons is, like. Well, it's basically admitting some form of something sentimental.