Chapter 22

Tim : I tried to kill myself
Lucy : babe, I... Idk what to say
Tim : there is nothing to say. I took some pills with whiskey and fainted. Once I woke up, Angela was there, with Wesley. She was crying and trying to wake me up.
Lucy : she didn't tell me this
Tim : I made her promise not to, I told her that I would talk to you about what happened.

*Now Lucy has tears rolling over her face too*

Tim : no Lucy don't cry please, I need to continue but I can't if you're crying. *He wipes Lucy's tears*. So, when I woke up, I saw Angela trying to wake me up. When I opened my eyes, she immediately started to ask a lot of questions. At the beginning, I couldn't hear her, I had a terrible headache and I knew we hadn't found you. Once I came to my senses, I finally understood what Angela was telling me. She told : "Tim, what happened, what did you do ?" And I answered : "Angela, I need to go, I don't want to live in a world without Lucy" and I clearly said "I wanna die". *More tears roll over his face, he has difficulty breathing, Lucy hands him a tissue so that he blows his nose* Thank you. Then, Angela told me : "If you die, what will we tell Lucy? She needs you, when we find her, she will only want to see you". She made me cry, I felt guilty to abandoned you. Since this moment, she didn't want me alone, Nyla and her stayed with me. The worked from the apartment so they can watch over me. I spent the rest of the week lying on the couch. The 9th day, they forced me to go to bed, all they did was to tell me to sleep. I went to bed and stayed there, lying in your side of the bed, holding the T-shirt you wore the last morning we were together.
Lucy : why didn't you sleep ?
Tim : I was worried, I thought that If I fell asleep, I would be told that you were dead when I woke up. But on this 9th day, I couldn't hold it any longer, and I fell asleep. I woke up an hour later, Angela was happy that I slept a bit, she told me they find your location, Angela drove me to the station. We immediately ran to your location. We found the abandoned house with Chris and Caleb, when they saw us, they shot at each other. I was devastated. I had regained hope, but because of the fatigue and worry, I broke down in tears. Angela caught me before I fell to the ground. We saw a camera in a corner of the room, we watched the video and saw that they brought you outside, that is when I saw you. I was relieved, you were alive. But then, in the hospital...