Prince in Distress

Recap:

Lana can do anything super hero wise and is at this school to help teach these kids how to protect and go on missions. She teaches a class on "ninja training" and makes two new friends, Kalvin and Missy, who like each other. They are at the snack bar.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Did you really get to meet the boys from One Direction," one of the girls from the crowd asked? There was a huge group of kids...who am I kidding, they were about the same age as me. Anyway, this huge group surrounded Kalvin, Missy and I as we walked into the snack bar. 

"Yes, it was a secret mission that I had to protect them when they went on tour." The girl gasped in shock. I could hear the thousands of thoughts in everyone's heads eachoing around the room in loud shouts. I blocked the voices out.

"Okay everyone listen up," I yelled "Here's what I want you to do. Tomorrow we're going to have an assembly for you all to ask your questions. Save them until tomorrow please." I really wanted to go get my food! I mean I understood why they wanted to know everything and all but FOOD! I had to eat about...a lot of calories a day to keep up the stamina. I could, of course live for awhile without it but again, food. Who didn't like food?

Everyone groaned but I was on my way to food. This place seriously had everything. I ordered a huge rack of ribs, an extra large chocolate shake, and a huge thing of french fries. Missy looked surprised at my appetite and Kalvin just laughed. 

We found a table outside and I dug in. In under five minutes that food was all happily tucked away in my belly. 

"Well it seems that someone was hungry," said Kalvin. 

"Hey now! I haven't eaten in....a lot shorter period of time than I'm proud of...." I replied. They both laughed at me. "So what do you guys have next?" I asked.

"I have the forest ropes course," Missy said.

"I have archery"

"Well," I said, "As tempting as archery sounds, I think I'll join Missy in the ropes course." 

"We have about an hour until next class because you let us out early."

"Oh...oops. What do you guys suggest I go do?" As soon as the last word left my mouth an alarm went off. I think that was the alarm that someone was needed on a mission. A voice came over the intercom system.

"Team Delta code royal. Team Delta code royal" This meant that a mission for whoever was on team Delta was going to go save someone from a royal family. "Lana you are needed to. Down at the flight wing for this mission." Then the intercom went silent along with the alarm. 

"Whelp, see you two later, I think I know what my day is going to look like!" I ran away from Missy and Kalvin, heading to the flight wing. Why am I running....I apparated to the mission area and started putting on the uniforms along with five other people of Team Delta.

We strapped into the seats (like the flight machines from the Hunger Games) and took off. 

"Alright Team Delta, this is Lana, she will be apart of this mission. We are heading to *************** to help save the king's son. They are under attack from the rebels and they need our help. We will be there in under ten minutes so be ready for an air drop. You know the drill." Well I did only because I've been reading the minds of everyone on Team Delta. It consisted of two girls and three guys. No one was talking, all consentraiting on the mission ahead. I looked ahead to see the outcomes. I can see into the future occationally, when I'm allowed to see it. Long story......

"Drop drop drop" we jumped out of the air craft in an orderly formation. Just before hitting the others hit their antigravity buttons then hit the ground with a bit of force. I just glided down. Apparently everyone already knew what they were doing so they headed off in separate directions. 

Yeah, I didn't really play by those rules so I turned into a large wolf and started to sniff out this prince in need of saving. I heard a scream. Okay maybe a wolf was a bad idea. I could hear Team Delta fighting off the rebels and the people of the castle screaming, dying, and other such things when being attacked. Turning invisible I ran in the direction where I sensed the prince. He was in a secret chamber very cleverly hidden. What I found odd was that there were two sets of heart beats in the chamber. They didn't say anything about there being a baby in danger too. 

I sprung on some rebels on my way and slipped through the wall at one end of the secret chamber. Back to my normal awesome self I walked up upon the prince who was holding a sword in one hand and in a protective stance over a baby in a basket. 

"Who's there?" he had an underlying tone of panic but had authority in his voice. 

"I'm from Team Delta, School of Guards. I'm here to get you out of here." I replied. 

"Show yourself" I walked out of the shadows. 

"We have to get out of here soon. Meet up with the team in the garden to the airship. We have to be quick, the rebels are close to finding this place." 

"How do you know tha-" He was cut off by a loud boom and the voices of people coming down the corridor. 

"Quick! This way!" I whisper yelled. "Give me the baby, she'll be safe I promise." He just nodded and handed me over the beautiful baby girl. She was sleeping. We ran down the hall in the direction where the garden exit was. Heading into the garden we risked being spotted but I shielded the two so we wouldn't be seen. 

"My team is supposed to be here in five minutes. The air craft is invisible up there and I need to get you two on board. You can trust us." I told the prince. "My name is Lana by the way."

"Adam"

"Nice to meet you Adam. I wasn't told about the baby. Who is she?"

"She's my sister. Her name is Adalade. Addy. My step mom had her about two months ago." 

"You two have the same eyes. Like your dad."

"How do you know that?" 

"I know quite a bit Adam." 

"You didn't know about Addy" I just scowled. I checked my watch.

"My team should be here....F***! Adam grab hold of my waist. We need to get you to safety NOW!" He wrapped his arms around my waist from the back. I shot up to the air craft and the belly opened. 

"How-"?

"Not now Adam, I need to go save my team." I handed Addy off to him. 

"We can't go back now," The pilot/instructor said. 

"I don't care, get these two back to School. No man left behind after all." 

I jumped off the air craft once more and heard it zoom off in the direction of School. 

I needed to find my team. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for any confusion in this chapter.

I hope it will clear up in the future.

Feel free to ask me any questions

Vote? Comment? Fan?