68. self lock down

GEORGE POV.

Josh came into the room waking Will and I up in a hurry. He told us that we had to leave, and Will went straight into action, grabbing our emergency evacuation bags and giving mine to me. Josh had to go in a hurry saying he would be there, but I know the quiet evacuation takes about 3 hours minimum. I held onto Will's hand as we walked down the quiet road, no sign of movement. Josh had a feeling, and his feelings are usually never wrong. I was hoping this one was.

It was cold, the night air nipped at my cheeks and nose. I already missed him. I wanted him back. But now I would be going hours without him not knowing whether he was dead or not. He's not dead. He can't be dead. He's too strong to be dead. And he has Victor with him.

It takes us 30 minutes to get back to the covan, knowing we were about to get a lot of wolves living here for the next few days. we wake everyone up explaining what's happening. Explaining were about to get about 100 new wolves as well as some vampires from the army line.

"Sir!!" Someone ran up to us, I'd never met her before. She had muscle that you could see through her clothes, and her hair was put up in a slick bun. She was beaten up, though. She had bruises and scratches covering her face and cuts covering her hands.

"It's Sage!!" She yelled. Sage? I know a Sage? I haven't heard that name in like 2 years. Sage was that guy who threatened me. Sage was the one who choaked me. Sage was locked up. Why is this about Sage? I cling closer to Will, who happily clings back to me. I knew Sage was growing erratic in the cells, I heard the guards complain about his rambling about how loud he is even when they punish him. I knew he was bad. But he beat her up?

"What happened?" Will asked with authority, pulling me even closer to him.

"He's been out for months. He used me as a decoy for everyone else. We don't know where he is!!" Both our eyes grew in size. What does she mean he's been out for months.

"What the fuck do you mean he's been out for months?" I could feel his rage grow. What he did to me wasn't that bad, and it was 2 years ago, yet I still feared him. He may still want to kill Will because I told him.

"A little bit before we joined the wolves in their war, I went down to make sure everything was okay, I couldn't see him in his cell, he did that a bit so I opened the door ready for an attack but somehow he over powered me and suddenly I woke up gaged and in his clothes. I don't know what his plan is, but he's been out and had my badge, so he has been posing as me since the beginning."she explained. Panicked. "I only just got out. They realised I wasn't just on an eating strike, so they opened the doors, presumably to force it down my throat. Ghats when they realised I wasn't Sage. He is way more aggressive and dangerous now. We need to find him." He's gonna kill Will he will, I know he will.

"Daddy?" I didn't realise I had slipped in my panic.

"Don't worry darling, I won't let him do anything to you." He kissed my forehead and rubbed my back, tears formed in his eyes.

"He gonna kiw you." My lip began quivering. I wasn't worried about myself. Now, both my daddies are in danger. I just wanted to go back to an hour ago when both of them were cuddling me to sleep, even if Dada was really hot and making me sweat. I want him here so that they can be protected.

"He isn't going to lay a finger on me, darling angle. He will be long gone before anything like that can happen. Don't worry, I'm concerned for your safety, though. He wanted you. He still probably does, I need to get you in a safe place." I whine holding onto him.

"You not leaving me, right?" I ask, knowing that whenever he and Josh left me, something always happened. I would get taken away, I would get marked or something by a mist and locked in a basement for about 2 weeks. I can't let him go.

"No, I'm staying with you this time, and when Josh gets here, he will be with us, dad knows Sage has it out for me and wants you so we need to be extra safe." He rubbed my shoulder up and down, pulling me closer to him.

"Get the rooms ready for our coming guests. Make sure everyone has access to a room as well as an evacuation area. I'm not sure what to do with the wolves, but we can't sound the alarm. George and I are going to the evacuation point room on the third floor. Your orders are in Charlie's or my father's hands." He orders, picking me up and resting me on his hip. I place my thumb in my mouth, not having a dummy with me to calm me down. Will ran us upstairs and got up into the most secure place in the building. I was worried about everyone, I was scared about Josh, and I didn't know what to do. I clung onto Will, trying not to cry.

"Daddy, I wan Dada hew." I pout wanting both of them here.

"It's gonna be okay. We're all going to get sage, and this war is gonna end. Then we can go back to playdates and chicken nugget dinners and no stress, and now we can have Ezra here now. I've seen yous getting closer these days. Won't it be fun having Ezra here with Delilah and Jules? You can have a big sleep overand everything." Daddy explained, caressing my cheek. It did sound like a good idea.

"Have dat soon?" I ask, leaning my head on his chest. I was hoping so. I want it now or maybe tomorrow if I'm patient. But I just want peace and quiet for once. No more drama, just me, Daddy, and Dada. Maybe we live in that cabin, so none of them have to work so much, and we can grow a garden and have a playground, and Delilah, Jules, and Ezra can join for playdates or sleep overs.

"Soon baby, soon." He kissed my temple. "Soon." He whispered under his breath, knowing I could hear him.

"Daddy, I'm scared." I hold onto him tighter as he closed the door, and there was a light that turned on and as well as a beeping telling us to was locked. It can only be opened from the inside now. "What if Dada can't get in? What if Dada dead? What if we stuck hew fowever."

"Nothibk like that is gonna happen baby, your Dada is very strong. He will be okay, darling. I promise, we'll be out of here safely in a few hours." He rocked me from side to side.

"Don't promise anything you can't keep Will."

_______<____________

Gasp oh no, who is ittttttttt👀👀