Tears(fluff)

Not doing a part to go this one... Maybe... Idk.

Johnnies Pov:

I feel like shit, I have felt like shit all day.

I've been listening to Deftones full blast on my speakers.

I haven't left my room.

I haven't eaten.

I havn't had anything to drink.

Jakes worried.

I just know it.

A couple of times he's texted me asking if I'm okay in which I respond 'yeah I'm good'

*knock knock knock*

Speak of the devil.

"Johnnie I'm walking in" Jake says from behind the door, opening it and looking at me.

"Oh Johnnie.. " He says, he must have noticed my runny eye makeup.

I've been crying all day.

"What's going on? " He says sitting on the bed next to me.

I sigh.

"Im just shitty, I don't have a reason I just don't feel good at all." I groan out, I stand up from my bed and go to my closet going to grab a hoodie.

"Where the fuck is my hoodies?" I say turning to look at Jake.

"You've been in here for days, I'm starting to worry about you.
And your hoodies are all dirty, I just put them in the wash don't worry." He says standing and walking in front of me.

"Days?" I ask confused.

"Johnnie? How long do you think you have been in here for?" Jake says placing a hand on my shoulder

"Like... 12 hours?"

"Oh shit, no Johnnie, You've been in here for 2 days, I've only seen you leave to use the bathroom and when I talk to you, you look almost brain dead." Jake says placing his hands on my face to see if I'm okay.

"O-oh" I say confused still.

My stomach growls breaking me from my thoughts.

"Come on, let's eat, you must be starving" Jake says, grabbing my hand and pulling me.

"Oh jeez" I say, the past 2 days finally coming back to me.

I was like zoned out, really really tooned out of it.

Jake motions me to sit down and he reaches into the fridge and pulls out a yogurt.

"I bought your favorite yogurt yesterday, I told you and you never left your room.... Let me get you a spoon" Jake said going to the drawer and pulling out a little spoon.

He knows I don't like big spoons.

He hands it to me, and then shakes the yogurt cup, then opening it giving it to me

"Thank you" I say greatful he can pull me out of a mental funk.

"Talk to me, what's on your mind" He says leaning on the counter looking at me worried.

I take a mouthful of the yogurt and swallow it.

"I-i... I don't know, I've just not been in the best mental state. Ever since you and Tara broke up its been throwing me off, cause you seem so happy but so broken at the same time and I guess it just really got to me and I've been worried" I say taking another spoonful of the food.

"Oh, Johnnie, you don't have to worry about me, I'm all good I swear, I'm doing good, I've been worried about you. Seems like we've both got the same problem, yours worse then mine. N-not that that's not okay, I'm here to help you in anyway that I can" Jake says pushing a hair out of my face, I look at him.

"Youve treated me better then anyone that's ever been in my life. Thanks for that. " I say,a tear running down my face, then looking back at my yogurt and eating it.

"Oh Johnnie, god I'd do anything for you, I'm here for ever cut to every scar. I'll love you always, and never leave your side." Jake say looking at me. His cheeks slightly turning a shade of pink.

"Love me?" I say, hopeful, looking at him

"Yes of course. Who couldn't love you." Jake says smiling slightly.

"Im so sorry" I look away from him.

Another tear falling.

"Hey- dont cry Johnnie, please, it's okay I promise" He says, I look at him and he wipes away my tears and then holds my face.

"Jake.." I say blushing, and still tearing up.

"Yes?" He says wiping my tears with his thumbs again.

"Thank you, for what you said. And for all you've done." I say smiling slightly.

"Of course, anything to make sure my best friend is okay." He says looking me in my eyes, then my lips, then back at my eyes.

He leans in and kiss me, our lips molding perfectly together.

Not how I expected this conversation to go...

But I'm not complaining.

804 words

Just a cute little fluff, ngl I've been enjoying writing fluffs, but dw dw, I'll still mainly write smuts🖤

~Kall~

Snap: its_balargo