CH - 11 MEETING THE PARENTS ❤️

AUTHOR POV :

Sriya and ruhaan slept peacefully cuddling eachother

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Sriya and ruhaan slept peacefully cuddling eachother .

After sometime ruhaan woke up and he saw his sweetheart was sleeping peacefully in his arms . He looked at her face , caressed her hairs kissed her forehead and hugged her more tightly.

Sriya woke up by his actions. She took a deep breath, and hugged him back .

After sometime both released from hug .

Sriya got up feeling shy but ruhaan caught her and said " I don't want you to leave sweetheart ".

Sriya blushed and didn't spoke anything.

Ruhaan came infront of her , he cupped her face leaning more closer and he was about to kiss her but she moved aside saying " I need to freshup ". She blushed and went into the bathroom taking her clothes .

Ruhaan gasped and chuckled .

Ruhaan got a notification on his phone . He checked it was from Ajay .

Ajay message :  " Come to the guest house we will talk in private. Please don't hurt her . If I see any little scratch on her then I'm surely gonna kill you " .

Ajay sent guest house location to ruhaan . Ruhaan thought to go to Pratap's house instead of guest house.

SRIYA POV :

I really felt so shy when he was about to kiss me . I cupped my face and stood infront of bathroom mirror and saw my cheeks turned completely red . A smile appeared on my face .

Then I remembered his traumatic past I really felt so bad for him , childhood traumas are so hard to overcome.

I will make sure he forget his past and change for better. Now I'm his wife , I will be there for him whenever he needs me .

I promised myself and my subconscious mind thought I'm I falling for him ?

I think " Yes ...!" .I spoke to myself looking into the mirror.

I blushed and went to freshup .

RUHAAN POV :

I read her uncle Ajay's message . Well I think I need to go to Pratap's house instead of guest house coz we accepted our marriage and we want to be together. So I ignored Ajay's message.

Just then my sweetheart came out from the bathroom. She smiled looking at me .
I moved towards her , she looked into my eyes with love . This time she didn't avoid the eye contact .

Her hairs are falling on her face , I moved her hairs tucked them behind her ear. I spoke sweetheart get ready we are gonna meet your parents today . She smiled and hugged me tightly. I hugged her back kissing her hairs .

She quickly moved and went towards the wardrobe and started searching clothes.
She took a kurti and a saree on each hand and asked me to choose one . I picked saree .