CH - 13 CAN'T STAY AWAY FROM YOU ❤️

RUHAAN POV :

I didn't understand why he kept such a stupid condition . My wife is sick and I need to take care of her . How can I stay away from her . I can't but she pleaded me to accept the condition . Even I promised her I will do anything for her . So I accepted the condition reluctantly .

I said " please keep your promise and I'll keep mine . I won't stay in your house until she recovers ".

Yes I won't stay in their house until she recovers but I didn't promise him that I won't meet her .

I have my plans to meet my sweetheart anytime I wish .

AUTHOR POV :

The next day Sriya got discharged from hospital . Pratap told sriya to come in his car but ruhaan interrupted and said No ! She will come with me in my car , I'll drop her at your house .

Sriya thought again they gonna fight . So, She interrupted and said it's ok ruhaan I'll come with nanna and she sat in her father's car .

Ruhaan got upset and thought why did you do this sweetheart. This is a punishment for me . I can't stay away from you .

Ruhaan followed them till their house but he didn't went in . He got out from his car and watched them .

Meenakshi went in and bought harati thaal , she lit the camphor in it turned around sriya to remove evil eye and they took her in .

Ruhaan called his secretary and told him to arrange a drone for him . Ruhaan took a flat near Sriya's house and tried to watch her from the drone .

Diya came and sat beside sriya . She gave sriya her phone and said " Bavagaru told me to give this to you " .

Sriya smiled listening the word Bavagaru .

She asked " so did you accepted him as your brother in law sweety ? " .

Diya smiled and said " yes I don't think he is a bad person . He really loves you and You know something he took the flat opposite to our building just to see you . I just saw him going into the apartment " .

Sriya was surprised to listen that and she blushed . Diya teased her saying " aww you're blushing my sissy ".

Just then sriya got a call from ruhaan . She picked up the call and diya took the phone & she put the call on speaker . Ruhaan spoke " sweetheart please open your window ".

Diya quickly went towards window and opened it . They saw a drone with camera .

The drone came in through the window and it was placed beside sriya

The drone came in through the window and it was placed beside sriya . Sriya took the drone in her hands and waved at the camera .

Ruhaan spoke " please keep the drone in your room sweetheart , I wanna watch you all the time ".

Diya giggled and said " Bavagaru I mean jiju why did you accept the condition if you both can't stay away from eachother ".

Ruhaan spoke " well my saali ".