3

-Y/n Pov-

As I slowly drifted back into consciousness, hushed voices floated around me.

?-What do you think Master wants with this one?

Asked an airy female voice.

A deep chuckle responded.

??-Who can say with our lord. But her spirit surely caught his interest to bring her here.

Another voice piped up, childishly gleeful.

???-I'll bet she's scared silly when she wakes up! I wanna see her face!

A gentler voice said,

????-Now, now, we mustn't frighten our guest. Master wished her no harm.

Rustling and sparks joined in.

?????-Bah, humans are all the same. Screaming and crying. Why drag another one here?

Suddenly, a new louder voice boomed authoritatively.

??????-Enough prattling. You all stare as if you've never seen a human before. Leave the poor thing be.

I lay still, processing the bizarre conversation drifting around my unfamiliar surroundings.

Slowly, I pried open heavy eyelids to take in a strange group huddled together, watching me intently.

A small doll approached cautiously.

???????-Hello, I'm Sally. Don't be afwaid, we mean you no hawm. We pwomise!

A young man skittered forward, all grins and sparks.

???-Hiya! I'm Jeff, that's Lulu, Hoodie, Jill, Jack, and Clockwork. There's more of us but Slender made us look after you till you woke. Slendy brought you here. I heard u hit Masky? That true? U got guts. Get it?

Lu-shut up u idiot.

Memories flooded back as my vision focused. Slenderman, the forest, my sacrifice, my death. I should be dead right now but...did he save me?...I had succeeded at last! Heart pounding, I found my voice.

Y- Wh-where am I? Am I... in the mansion?

A collective gasp rose from my observers.

J- She speaks! And knows of the mansion already. Color me impressed, little human

Eyeless Jack chuckled deeply. All of them was real. They was just like the website. Slenderman on the other hand...i was still in shock.

Sally smiled reassuringly.

Sally-Yes, welcome to Slendyman's home. He has pick you for... someting. But you awe safe hewe wif us.

I could hardly believe it. At long last, my obsession had paid off. Whatever challenges lay ahead, I was ready to prove myself worthy of my master's interest. This was only the beginning.

 This was only the beginning