The Introduction

Hi, I'm Scrappy. I'm a raccoon. I live with a bunch of other raccoons. I'm not a regular raccoon; I'm a blonde raccoon. Being a raccoon in this society isn't easy, literally. Scavenging for food every single day was a hell of a struggle. I'd get kicked and swatted by many human beings.

Luckily, now I'm a pet. Yes, a pet. My ancestors are probably mad at that fact. I'm owned by a very good owner; her name is Buddy or Budsforbuddies. I like her because she feeds me Pizza. I love pizza.

I have a friend; his name is Enzo. He's also a pet like me. He has a green leaf on his head and a green bandana. Enzo likes to be alone, but I love Enzo. Enzo is very skinny and seems like he hates me, but trust me, I feel as if he secretly likes me... hehe.

"Scrappy, who are you talking to?" Enzo asked.

"Oh, nothing, I'm just speaking to this camera thing. Wanna join me?" Scrappy replied.

"Scrappy, you really gotta stop doing human things. You're a raccoon; be one," Enzo exclaimed.

"But Enzoooo!!! Doing this is so fun! You should try it instead of sleeping. Not fun," Scrappy replied.

"Alright, do that, be you, I guess, but do not record me without my permission," Enzo sighed.

"Okay, bye-bye Enzo, hope your SLEEP is very, very fun!!" Scrappy said sarcastically.

Anyway, people, this is my other friend! Her name is Peachez. Unlike me and Enzo, she's a red panda!

She's different than all of us. Peachez and I are best friends; she has wings like a moth and antennas, with a heart accessory on the top of her head.

"Oh hi Scrappy! I did not see you there. Are you interviewing me?" says Peachez with a surprised tone.

"Hello Peachez!! I'm making a video thing for my future!"

"Wow, that's so COOL!! How do you even know how to turn that thing on..?" Peachez questioned.

"I don't really know, I just pressed a button and boom, it was just on," says Scrappy.

"Ooh, I wanna see it, looks cool," as Peachez touches the camera.

WAIT, DON'T TOUCH THAT- screamed Scrappy.

"Aww dang it, Peachez, you turned it off, now I have to start all over," Scrappy said, staring into the camera.

"I'm very, very sorry, I didn't know," says Peachez, with her tail and ears downward.

"Just great," Scrappy replies.

"Scrappy, just cut the tape and record a new one, edit it there," says Enzo as he walks in.

"Oh, I didn't think of that BECAUSE I don't know how to DO that," yelled Scrappy.

"Well damn, I was just giving advice, I didn't know you wanted to be such a-" Enzo says.

"Goodbye!!! I got it now, thanks Enzo!!!" Scrappy says as she scurried away.

Alright, this is Oakley. We hate Oakley; all of us. He is a brown raccoon with a fluffy tail. He doesn't get along with any of us. He thinks that we are all basically his slaves to him.

He's literally YOUNGER THAN US!! I'm 2, he's 1!!

But anyway, he sleeps up there in the vents. You might say, "why is Oakley sleeping in the vents?"

THAT'S WHAT I SAID.

He claims it's because down here is "too noisy," which, yes, is sometimes true. But not ALL the time. I still don't get how he gets up there.

"Yo, what the hell do you want, and why are you so loud?" Oakley exclaimed as he peeks his head out the vent.

"Nothing, I'm just doing this thingy thing, I'm gonna leave now," Scrappy rushed.

Yeah right, nonsense, now get out of the room and make me a damn sandwich, "Oakley yelled."

"I'm not doing anything! I'll tell Buddy on you," says Scrappy while running out.

*Gasps for air* Trust me, Oakley can fight. It might seem like I'm scared of the guy.

CAUSE I AM.

He LITERALLY BEAT up Enzo ONCE. Enzo is 3 years old, and he's really good at fighting. And Oakley BEAT. him. I'm scared of him sometimes.

But, well, I do not know why he's mean. He doesn't tell us any story of his past. I think he was beaten.

YAWN.

I'm tired. But don't worry, we have more friends to go.

This is Nife. He's not owned by my owner because he's a cat. My owner doesn't like cats, neither does she like us talking to them.

Well, that's too bad buddy.

Nife is my boy best friend; he may be a senior, but he's a whole lot of fun to talk to. Nife is owned by my owner's sibling. Their name is Kaylee... I think.

The twins hate me, so I have to spend time with Nife only when they are sleeping.

"Hey Nife," Scrappy whispered while entering the room.

"Scrappy, what are you doing here? She just went to sleep; they might hear you," Nife whispered.

"Don't worry Nife, I got this all under control. If they wake up, I'll fight," says Scrappy, showing her claws.

"How about you not do that, and I just leave the room to talk to you," Nife says.

"Yeah.. maybe that's easier," Scrappy says embarrassingly.

"Couldn't help but notice, but why do you have a camera half your body weight pointing at my face," Nife says as he walks out the room.

"Why does EVERYONE ASK THIS!! It's a video thing!!" Scrappy says impatiently.

"But. How are you and Honesty coming together? Did she have her Kittens yet!!!" Scrappy asked.

"Nope. She hasn't had my kittens yet. I really hope one is a boy. Just imagine how much fun we'll have," Nife says.

"I hope for you the best too!" Scrappy says while getting ready to leave.

"Scrappy, why are you talking to this cat," Budsforbuddies asked.

-Scrappy begins to shake-

"Umm.. por favor no me haga daño..?"

SCRAPPY GET IN THE BED RIGHT NOW.

"AH OK OK IM SORRY!!!" Scrappy says while panicking back.

"And you. Don't talk to any one of my raccoons you hear me cat?" Says Budsforbuddies.

"Yes ma'am I'll go," says Nife calmly.

-Later-

"Sigh why do you find sleeping so fun Enzo. I didn't get through everyone yet," As Scrappy plops on the bed.

You're lucky you don't have narcolepsy. "Says Enzo."

"Should I just sneak out when Buddy is sleeping..?" Scrappy asks.

"Do you wanna be beaten and starved by the one who takes care of you" Enzo replies.

"Well.. No..?"

"Thank me later" As Enzo doses off to sleep.

"ThAnk mE LaTeR" Scrappy mocks.

If I get beaten it will be worth it. I need to get video of Zion!!!

Scrappy out.