Seven

Calla

I sigh as I sink into the hot milk and honey water of my bath. "This is almost better than sex," I moan as the Pix called Pim runs a rag across my shoulders.

"Almost?" She asks playfully, her voice like chimes on the wind.

My head falls forward as she washes my neck, "almost. Although if you keep doing that, then it might change to definitely."

Her hand trails from one side of my neck, across my shoulders and to the other side, stopping on the bite that Brunk gave me. Her fingers trace it gently, "and where is your orc?"

I snort, "he's not my orc but if he knows what's good for him, he's miles away." I pause before asking, "how'd you know it was an orc bite?"

She goes back to washing me as she answers, "I'm my line of work you see a great many things. One of them being the various mating marks of different species."

I scoff, "what the hell is a mating mark?"

The rag stops, "do you truly not know?"

"I wouldn't ask if I did."

"Curious," she says as she starts up again. "Usually a mate mark occurs when a male of a species finds a female that he likes. He will fuck her and if she can take his knot then he will bit her and mark her as his." Her fingers go back to the bite on my neck, "you have been marked."

My blood boils as she speaks, "that bastard!" So that was why Brunk had been acting weird, he'd 'claimed' me without asking. "I'm going to kill him."

"You would kill the father of your kit?" Pim asks curiously.

"My what?" I sputter. "There's no kit!"

Her voice turns confused, "but you did take his knot, yes?"

I nod, "if that's what you call the weird ball towards the base of his cock then yes."

"Many times?"

Again I nod, "several."

Her voice turns confident, "then you are probably carrying his kit. Only true mates can take a knot and you are marked, so it's possible."

I laugh, "that's impossible."

Pim argues, " not if you took his knot."

"Not possible," I say again. "I had my womb spelled years ago so that I'd never get pregnant unless she undid the spell."

"Oh," she says before pausing. "I've never heard of someone doing that."

"Neither had the witch that I asked," I tell her. "But she must have done something right because I've had a lot of sex over the years and no babies." I turn around in my bath and grin at her, "now, enough of this talk. I'm not paying you to discuss my personal life."

She leans in, her lips grazing mine as she asks, "and just what are you paying me for?"

I lean into her, kissing her hungrily. She kisses me back, trying to take charge, but my hand on her throat quickly corrects that. Pulling away I tell her, "I'm in charge tonight, not you."

She smirks slightly, "that might be a problem." Her hand darts into the water and cups my pussy, "we Pix don't do well with being told what to do."

Her lips find mine again as she trusts two fingers inside me quickly. I moan against her lips as her fingers work inside me, pumping quickly. I can feel her chuckle at how quickly I'm nearing my orgasm and I pull away from her.

She stares at me in surprise as I stand up, the water flowing down me and making a pool on the floor as I step out. She stands up and I pull her into me, my lips on her neck, sucking and biting her skin as she moans. My hands move to the ties on her dress and after a tug on the string, it falls to the floor.

I step back to take her in and I have to admit, the stories of the Pix were not exaggerated. I'd never seen such a beautiful woman before, especially with her wings slightly framing her body.

"Are you going to just stand there or are you going to fuck me?" She asks, crossing her arms.

In an instant I've got her against the wall, her wrists in one of my hands above her head while the other is sliding between her wet folds. She smirks slightly as I thrust two fingers into her harshly, but her smirk quickly fades as I stroke her.

Her head falls back as her breathing quickens, her eyes fluttering closed as she moans and thrusts her hips into me. I stop stroking and order, "you will look at me as you cum."

Her eyes snap open, "what did I say about telling me what to do?"

Her wings flutter and our positions change, my back slamming into the hard wall. Finally, someone who wasn't afraid to break me. I grin, "how'd you know I like to be tossed around?"

She laughs, "it wasn't hard."

She drops to her knees, her head ducking between my legs and I yell out as her tongue glides over my clit before her lips are latching on and sucking mercilessly. My hands grab her hair, pulling hard as my hips thrust with each flick of her tongue.

Before I know it, I'm exploding onto her tongue, my legs shaking as I struggle to stay standing. Pim licks me as I ride it out, only stoping when I pull her head away. She looks up at me, her tongue dancing across her lips as she smirks, "finished so soon? I was expecting to be here all night but-"

Her words stop as my lips find hers, sending her back onto the floor, her legs on either side of my waist. My hand dips back between her legs and I finger her mercilessly, fucking her until her walls tighten around my fingers and she is coating my hand in her pleasure.

I lick my fingers clean, loving how sweet she tastes as she lets out a shaky laugh. "You were saying?" I tease, making sure she is watching me lick my fingers.

She gets a look in her eyes as the floor suddenly falls away from us, my back hitting the ceiling and making the chandelier shake. Her hand presses between my legs, grinding on me as her lips find my neck, "I do hope you're not afraid of heights."

My hand moves between her legs, copying her motions, "I hope you're not afraid of falling." Sliding two fingers into her I continue, "I hear when a Pix cums they lose the ability to fly for a moment."

Her own fingers enter me as she says, "then a race to the finish it is."