❦Eighteen(part2)❦

Skylar Perez

"Skylar, darling. You look amazing!" My grandmother, Karen, says.

"Thank you! You look very swell!" I say.

My grandmother looks beautiful in her dark purple dress with her hair in waves on one side.

My grandfather, Jorge, is standing beside her with an arm around her waist, protectively.

"Sky, who is this beautiful young lady? And who is this boy who is very close to you?" My grandfather says.

"Gramps, this is little Ronnie and that's my mate, Talon." I say.

My grandparents have a stunned face and they look at the three of us.

"We didn't know you found your mate." Gran says.

I grimace and say, "I sort of forgot to tell you..?"

"Skylar Morgan Perez! This is a serious matter. How could you have forgotten?" Grand says sternly.

I winced at her using my full name. Oh, skittles. Why did I forget to tell them?

I make up some lame excuse of why I forgot and then we just talked for a bit more before they went to go talk with some alphas and their Luna's.

I leave Ronnie with my parents so that Talon and I can have another dance. The song is a bit upbeat so we go on the dance floor and make a fool of ourselves.

Amanda and James join us and we have the most fun making ourselves look hilarious while dancing. We all burst out laughing and continue being fools.

The song changes to a slow song and Amanda and I partner up and start to dance with each other. I'm pulled away and by the sparks I know it's Talon.

We dance together until my feet hurt. We sit down and talk with a few people. Another alpha, alpha Mark, approaches us and shakes our hands.

"Lovely evening isn't it? I haven't seen your brothers, Skylar. Do you maybe know where they are?" Alpha Mark says.

"Yes, it is. Uh, no, I haven't seen them, but I sure bet they are somewhere here." I say.

"Oh, well, thank you. Nice seeing you again." He says.

"It was nice seeing you too, alpha Mark."

Talon and I walk away. This whole time Talon had his arm around me as if claiming his territory. One glance from a guy and he bares his fangs at them pulling me closer to him.

He leans against a wall and holds my hips pulling my front to his. We are staring into each other's eyes and he leans down.

I close my eyes as I feel his breath on my lips. Our lips brush and then he finally connects them. Our lips move in sync and it feels like Talon and I are alone with no one around.

We pull away slowly and he rests his forehead against mine. I still have my eyes close and decide to open them. I look into his eyes and see one strong emotion swimming in his eyes. Love.

Even though it's only been two months with Talon I just feel a very strong emotion for him. I feel like we have been together for years and I feel like I do love him.

Butterflies go crazy in my stomach when I hear his voice and his smile makes me want to smile. His laugh is like a song I want to put on replay.

I just love everything of him.

I love him.

I didn't realize it, but I do, I do love Talon.

I love him. I love him. I love him.

And I don't ever regret falling in love with such an amazing person.

"Sky, for a very long time I've wanted to tell you this, but I didn't know how to or if it was too soon..." Talon whispers. "But I love you."

I peck his lips and smile. "I love you too."

"Well, that's a relief! If you didn't love me back then I don't know what I would've done." He says jokingly.

I shove his chest and laugh. "Oh, shut it, you goof."

We go back to my parents and Ronnie. I see that Ronnie has waken up from her beauty sleep. I sit down on a chair and Talon sits on another chair beside me. Ronnie sits on Talons lap and I smile at her.

"When are we going home?" She asks.

"Uh, soon, darling." I say.

"How soon?" She asks.

"Very soon, bubba." I say.

I tickle her and she starts laughing and trying to hide herself. I stop tickling her and she looks so relieved.

"I'm the tickle monster!" I say in a monster voice.

"Ahh! No, don't tickle me again." She giggles.

I reach forward to her belly and wiggle my fingers. "Too late."

________________________

New update! Vote/comment, share & follow!!

Gif is of Adam. 😍😍👅

Talon and Sky confessed their love. Aweeeeeee. How sweet.

Not edited.

Hope you enjoyed! Until next time...

~ xoxo Jay.❤️