❦Twenty-two❦

Skylar Perez

I jump up from my bed. Well, actually I try to, but a strong arm is draped across my waist not letting me leave.

I turn my head and see Talon. I smile at his peaceful sleeping state and carefully remove his arm. I quietly speed walk to my walk in closet and put on a robe.

I get the clothes I'm going to wear today and walk to the washroom. I brush my teeth and then shower.

When I'm done, I wrap a towel around my body. I dry my hair and then put on my red lace undergarments, black stockings, red and black dress and black heels.

I exit the washroom and see Talon sitting up on the bed and I smile at him. "Good morning."

"Morning, Sky. You look beautiful." He says.

I blush and look down. "Why, thank you, kind sir."

I look up and see Talon standing very close to me. He smiles and kisses me.

"You should get ready for this eventful day." I say against his lips.

"I should, shouldn't I?" He says.

❦❦❦❦

Every Christmas morning, the family is here and we all have a nice Christmas breakfast before going into the living room and passing around the gifts from under the Christmas tree.

Right now there is a buffet of food and everyone is stacking up their plates, including me.

Talon came back all dressed along with his parents and sisters. My parents had invited them to spend Christmas with us.

Also, I was introduced to James' family. They are here, too. His mom, Violet, is very nice and looks very beautiful with her brown hair and brown eyes. His dad, Jake, is a funny man and is good looking with his brown hair and hazel eyes.

I've been thinking, maybe it's time to show Ronnie and Talon to the pack. Yes, I know that it's been awhile, but I haven't really thought of it. I was so caught up with school and the both of them that I haven't thought of it.

We all eat our mountain sized foods and have conversation with each other. Talon and James' moms sure are getting along with Amanda and I's moms. It's a great sight to see. Their dad are also talking with ours and it's nice to know that they will all get along.

I'm sitting in between Talon and Amanda, beside Amanda is James. In front of us Mason and Sammy are sitting beside each other and talking.

Have I mentioned that last night during the surprise party Mason found his mate? No, well, let me tell you this.. He did!

And it's Sammy!

How great is that? Very very great, if I may say.

We finish eating and we all make our way into the living room after placing our plates into the sink.

There's a ton of presents under the tree and I can say I'm not surprised since there is a lot of people here.

The adults sit on the couches while all the kids sit on the ground. I grab a gift from the tree and see that it's for Sara. I give it to her and she thanks me.

Amanda is next to pick out a gift and give it to the person it's for. This goes on as the rest pick out a gift.

Once everyone has their gifts we count down from three and then open our gifts all together.

Music plays in the background. Christmas carols to be exact. My mom and aunts baked some sweets and they are on the coffee table.

There's cupcakes, sugar cookies, chocolate chip cookies and so much more. The cupcakes and sugar cookies are decorated Christmas style, of course.

There's laughter, there's smiles and there's hugs. It's very beautiful.

I look over to Ronnie and see her with wrapping paper surrounding her and she's smiling bright and looking at her gifts with glee.

I feel a hand on my shoulder and turn to look at Talon. He smiles at me and hands me a small wrapped box.

I unwrap it and look at the white box. I open it and see a silver knot ring. I look at him and see him staring back at me.

"What is this?" I ask.

"It's a promise ring," He says. "Will you promise me that you'll love me for eternity?"

I smile and hug him. "Of course I will. I promise, but will you promise me that you'll love me for eternity too?"

"Of course."

I pick up the ring and place it on my ring finger. I look at Talons wrist and see him wearing the Rolex watch that I gave him.

Ronnie comes up to us and hands each of us a piece of paper. I look at it and smile. It was a drawing of three people. Two tall ones and one small one in the woods, smiling.

"What is this?" I ask her.

She giggles. "That's daddy, you and me."

She is the cutest!

"Thank you, Ro." Talon says.

We hug her as she giggles.

❦❦❦❦

"Piggy! Piggy! Piggy!" Ronnie chants as she drags me into her room.

"Ro, slow down!" I laugh.

We enter her room and she tells me to sit down on her bed, so I do.

She goes into her walk in closet and comes back out with a pink piggy bank in her hands. I smile at her and she hands me the piggy bank.

"Could you help me put in my money?" She asks.

"Of course, darling." I say.

The money that Ronnie got from some family members is the money she is talking about. I help put it in the piggy bank and when we are done she goes to put it back where it was.

"Come on, grandma says dinner is ready." I say.

"Okay."

I pick her up and go downstairs with her on my hip. We go into the dinning room and see everyone there. I sit her down on a chair beside the chair I'm about to sit on that is beside Talon.

The food is passed to us and I serve Ronnie and myself. We eat and talk.

"Aye, I see that Talon and Sky marked each other." Connor announces.

All eyes are on us and my cheeks heat up. I glare at Connor and he smirks at me. I am so going to strangle him. It isn't like my parents or brothers wouldn't notice sooner or later since Talons scent is mixed with with mine, like mine is mixed with his.

"When did this happen?" My dad asks.

"Last night." I say.

His eyebrows shoot up and he looks at my mom. She shrugs and smiles at us.

"Adrian. Let it go, they were going to have to mark each other sooner or later." My mom says.

My dad scoffs. "I'd prefer later or maybe never."

"Honey, they are mates. Leave it alone."

He sighs and rolls his eyes at her. "Fine."

Talon holds my hand underneath the table and I smile at him.

"I want grand babies soon." My mom says.

Oh, God.

_______________________

hello! Here's a new update!

Vote

Comment

Share

&

Follow!

Not edited.

Hope you enjoyed! Until next time...

~ xoxo Jay.🌚