Chapter 15

Please vote and comment. Enjoy :)

Target: 100+ Votes

"Naraz kardia na meri bhabhi ko!"

And there an asshole arrived. Veer came back and sat beside Shanaya on the stool.

Shanaya ignoring me turned herself to Veer.

"I found a kurta for you, Veer. Take a look at this." She said to him in such a sweet tone which that bastard doesn't even deserve.

I am the one who deserves it.

"You found this for me?" Veer asked in disbelief.

"Look, I told you he'll not like it," I whispered innocently and Shanaya gave me a side-eye.

Was I that rude?

"Who said I didn't like it? Mind your own business. My bhabhi found it for me and it's nice. And you know what bhabhi, your friend even got blue."

Why is he being so innocent in front of her? Saala kamina!

"Why don't you try it? We'll get to know about the size." He nodded and went to a try room.

Shanaya pulled out her phone and started scrolling again. I tilted my head and my gaze laid on her. She noticed me and a hint of blush could've been seen but she quickly changed her expressions.

For a minute we stayed like this. But suddenly she said,

"Mujhe dekhna band karo."

"Acha tumhe nahi toh phir kisko dekhun?" My lips formed in a pout, she was going to say something but we were interrupted by Veer again.

"How is it looking?" Shanaya turned her head with curiosity and jumped from her seat while I banged my head on the table.

"Wow!!! This looks so good."

While just complimenting him, Priya popped up from another room, with a dress in her hands.

"Guys I got my dress!" Another crazy person jumping now.

Why does this human trio turn into a monkey trio?

"If we all got out dresses, can we pay and leave?" I asked while getting up from the stool.

Veer went to change. We followed the way of reception. After buying the stuff we left. 

Priya sat at the back and I sat on the driving seat while fixing my messy hair I heard Shanaya saying,

"Veer why don't you sit in the front? I'll sit at the back."

Veer beside me saw the pale face and gulped. I showed him narrow eyes so he could forcibly sit at the back.

"Bhabhi you should sit in the front," Veer said in a pleading tone.

"Veer you should!" I observed that Shanaya herself didn't want to sit with me in the front.