AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hey everyone. I hope everyone is good. Please read the following notice I am sorry if I sound rude but, this is a need (Especially the last paragraph)

In Chapter 26 feedback, I got many results in which most of you demanded a POV of Shanaya or Rayan instead of Priya. I understand all of you that they are the main characters and they should've been getting the POV to describe their thoughts and feelings about their wedding. But as an author, I wrote about my second lead because, in Chapter 25, she captured an important part of the story. So it was necessary to write about her emotions after that incident. And according to me, the main characters couldn't have expressed the feeling and vibe of the wedding properly. 

So I decided, just because of your feedback, I'll write a POV for Shanaya and Rayan that would only relate to their wedding. THAT WON'T BE A CHAPTER. Those who want to skip that part can do it.

Besides all this, many readers complain that I put a long description. As an author, I WILL provide a bit of a brief description of the atmosphere, dressings and whatever needs description. And for those who complain, DESCRIPTION MAKES THE STORY ENGAGING AND IMMERSIVE. If you want to skip the description part, you can. 

And at last, I kindly request you to stop disappointing me with the number of votes. I give my full efforts and time to my work. As a student, it's harsh for me to manage my schedule but for you guys, I do upload within the time. It's disappointing that I get 1k+ reads on a chapter but still several 100 votes. What is this behaviour? Targets aren't completed and then you all want the update also. How should I cooperate when you guys aren't cooperating with me? For some time I have stopped the task of target completion. But that doesn't mean you guys don't have to vote. You have to! Please also drop your comments. And I appreciate all those who vote, comment and support me. 

I hope you all will understand. Thank You.