talking to him on the rooftop

Jason's pov

I stood on the rooftop in an attempt to calm myself. I can't believe that guy, telling me that I'm going to drag roy down, that I'm going to ruin Caroline's life! He sees me as nothing but a screw up and it pisses me off.

"I figured you'd be up here" I spun around to see none other than dick Grayson.

"Grr" I turned to walk away when-

"I just want to talk Jason"

"Really? Cause I think you said quite enough" I growled.

"Look" he placed a hand on my shoulder "maybe I was a little hard on you but It's only cause I care about you"

"Yeah right" I pulled away angrily.

"I'm serious" he stood in front of me "Jason you went through a lot and you were so young. I'm scared that your hurt and anger is going to cause you to do something you'll regret"

"I know what I'm doing!" I tried to move him aside but he was like a stone wall.

"Do you? Do you really?" He pressed on "you got roy and Caroline to think about now. They both care so much about you. Roy has been sticking his neck out for you this whole time. You have to stop acting so selfish and let this whole revenge thing go-"

"Get out of my face!" I shoved him. He stumbled a few times before falling off the roof.

"Dick" I ran to the side of the roof "diiick!"

"Aww you do love me" he hugged me from behind.

"You asshole" I pushed him away before bursting out laughing "you haven't changed at all dick"

"It's good to see you laughing again" he smiled before pulling out a six pack "wanna share a drink on the rooftop"

"I don't see why not" I shrugged as I took a beer from him.

So we sat there and just talked. It felt strangely nice being with him again. Maybe he has a point. Maybe I should let my revenge go...