1. New secretary

Author's pov

There were a lot commotion going in the office as employees were discussing and chatting but suddenly the atmosphere changes and everyone become silent with their head low as the person who is entering in the office with ten bodyguards behind him is none other than Dev Agnihotri. who can kill anyone with his grey eyes only and has a dominating aura which is enough for anyone to quiver in fear and beg for mercy.

Dev enters the office and directly went to his floor without responding or paying attention to the employees who were wishing him good morning.

Dev's Pov

I enter my office and started doing my work because I have a lot of work to complete as I don't have a secretary currently because I fired my secretary as she tried to being slut. Just then the door of my cabin open and the most annoying person on this earth Veer( my bestfriend )enter without asking for my permission which is not new for me. He sits infront of me and said

"You fired your secretary ?" in no new thing tone and I give him no reaction and continue my work .

"Bro now what problem she had ?" he said in done tone and I looked up to him and said "I wanted a secretary not a slut." in irritating tone so that he can stop already but not him being the most annoying said " but she was soo hot and sexy bro."

"I don't repeat myself so you better get out from here" I said being angry. and he said fine and went out of the cabin and I engrossed myself in my work.

Author's pov

Dev was working in his office when he heard a knock on his door and gave the person permission to come inside and Vishal - head of human resource department - came inside with file in his hand and stand infront of his desk and said

"Sir, your new secretary is appointed" and put the file on his desk.

Dev look up and raise his eyebrow as asking for the details with Vishal understood and said

"Saanvi kapoor is your new secretary" and gave him some details. Then he left from the cabin after taking Dev's permission.

Dev didn't checkout the file and decided to meet her tomorrow itself but he can't deny the fact that the name itself did bring some foreign feelings which he royally decided to ignore and hope that she won't be like his other secretaries.

Who is Saanvi Kapoor ? Will she able to meet Dev's expectations? or she will also get fire ?

let's see that in next chapter

Thanku for reading 📕

yours 🥰

SKYWEI 🐝