2. Mr. Rude

Saanvi's pov

Buzz.....buzz.....buzz

I listened my alarm which I set last night so that I won't get late for my first day in office but I don't need it as I am already awake because of the excitement of starting my job. I came to India last week from USA after completing my graduation in business management. I had already applied for the jobs in India because I am going to handle all our Indian business. So I want to gain some experience while doing my masters and then I will join my business.

Luckily, I got selected as secretary of the CEO of EV industries which I am going to join today. well I have listen that the boss is quite arrogant and rude which is a threat for my life because I am raised with a little too much love and protection So I am scared but I will give my best in my job so I don't have to listen the scoldings of MR.RUDE.

After taking shower, I wore my outfit of blue strip print shirt with navy blue pants and heels. I decided to keep my hairs open which little curls from sides and wore some accessories and call my driver to come. Then I went to my car and sit at backsit and read all the messages which came from my family wishing me best and giving me blessings.

My car stopped infront of a huge building which screams only one thing 'luxury and elegance'. I got out of my car and enter the building. while observing the interiors of the office I reach reception and told her about myself and she replied in positive and told me to go on 36th floor where the cabin of CEO is.

And here I am standing infront of CEO cabin as I am nervous now but I know that I can do that so I took a deep breath and knock on the door. After few seconds I hear a come in deep and harsh voice which literally send shivers down my spine which I ignore and enter the cabin and there the devil sitting in all his glory with his eyes on file.

I went a little near his desk and said" Good morning sir" for which he just nod. "I am Saanvi Kapoor, your new secretary" after that he looks up at me for few seconds and then again starting looking in his files and called someone and again look at me and said "Shivam is outside, he will tell you about your work and you have an hour to prepare then came to me to confirm everything" to which I said okay and came out of the cabin.

I went near my desk and there a man was standing with some files in his hand. As I reach near him, he turn around and said " are you Ms. Kapoor? " to which I nod and greeted him.

"How was your meeting with sir? " He asked and I said "quite unwelcoming" With my head low to which he gave me a knowing look and said

"Relax, He is like this only. You will get used to it" to which I again nod and he gave me a small smile. Atleast employees are not like him.

"So, let me tell you your work" he said and told me the work I have to do which is arranging his meeting, setting his schedule and confirming with the clients and sometimes attend meeting on behalf of him to which I gave him an assuring smile and he handed me the files which I have to go through before today's meetings. Then he left me here, so that I can settle myself.

After arranging my stuff and getting known with my work I again went to meet my boss and tell him his schedule and meetings to which he give me one word answers and the day goes like this.

After coming back to my apartment, I got fresh up and had my dinner made by Savita aunty who is my caretaker and a lovely and caring lady and video called my bestie Shivanya and she picks up the phone on 6th ring like dude where are you busy this much.

"hello, how are you? I asked and she said " fine, tell me about your day" to which I told her how my whole day went without skipping anything. "so, your Mr. rude is actually an arrogant bird" she said and I gave her a look and said "he is not my Mr. rude."

"Please, don't give me this look, you yourself said you like him" she said in teasing manner and I gave her a offended look and said "correction, I said I admire him for his achievements."

"yeah yeah! Whatever helps you in sleep." she said with a mocking smile and I bid her a bye with a huff and went to sleep.

I only admire him like only admire, uss kadoos ko kon like karega

Mr.rude kahika

Is Dev's behavior going to same towards saanvi??

Does saanvi like Dev??

Let's see this in next chapter

Thanku for reading📖

Your's

SKYWEI 🐝