Out comes truth

Katy: I'm really sorry for not speaking up earlier. I thought no one would believe me. I just... *starts crying* didn't know how to express it.

Anastasia: Hey, it's alright. Don't worry. I'm so sorry you had to go through that. No one should ever have to.

Katy: Can you promise not to tell anyone?

Anastasia: I promise. But what are you going to do? You can't let him get away with this. He assaulted you, and now you're going to have his baby!

Katy: I don't know right now. I really don't.

Anastasia: We're going to figure this out together, okay? *offers a hug*

Katy: Yes, please.

After Katy opens up about how she really got pregnant, the doctor enters the room.

Dr: Katy Williams?

Katy: Yes, that's me.

Dr: Hello, Katy. Nice to meet you. I'll be your doctor today. You can call me Mrs. Nova.

Katy: Hello, Mrs. Nova. Nice to meet you. This is my best friend, Anastasia. She'll be accompanying me today.

Anastasia: Hello, nice to meet you.

Mrs. Nova: Hello, nice to meet you. Are you girls okay? I see rosy cheeks.

Katy *nervously*: Um, yes. This is all just so overwhelming, and we're very excited.

Mrs. Nova: Ah, yes. The first time is always a bit nerve-wracking, but don't worry, I'm here to help.

Mrs. Nova: Let's get started, shall we? Okay, Katy, you're going to lie down, and we're going to measure the baby first, okay?

Katy: Okay.

Mrs. Nova uses the fetal Doppler to measure the baby and sees that he or she is measuring perfectly.

Mrs. Nova: The baby is about 12 inches long and 2 and a half pounds.

Anastasia: That's great, right?

Mrs. Nova: You bet it is! The baby is as healthy as can be. Are we hoping to find out the gender today?

Katy: Yes, but can you put it in an envelope instead, please?

Mrs. Nova: I sure can. Ms. Katy, you can clean up and put your clothes back on, dear. It was a pleasure assisting you today, and congratulations, by the way.

Katy: Thank you, Mrs. Nova. You were amazing.

Mrs. Nova: No problem, love.

After Dr. Nova exits the room, Katy puts her clothes back on, and she and Anastasia head out to the lobby where Anastasia's aunt Amalia awaits.

Aunt Amalia: So, girls, how was it?

Katy: It was everything and more. Thank you so much again.

Aunt Amalia: No problem, honey. I'm glad I could be here to help.

Anastasia: Here's the envelope with the baby's gender.

Katy: I can't wait for tonight. I'm absolutely looking forward to it.

Aunt Amalia: I can't wait either. Let's get going, girls. I have a lot of shopping to do.

Anastasia: Yes, let's go. I need a bite to eat.

Katy: You can say that again.

Aunt Amalia: We can grab something on the way.

Katy: Sounds great.

On the way home, Amalia stops by McDonald's. Just what Katy was craving! She loves their fries and could surely go for some and a nice cold shake.

Aunt Amalia: So, girls, what will it be?

Anastasia: You know what I want, Aunt Amalia.

Aunt Amalia *laughs*: Yeah, yeah, I know. A spicy chicken sandwich, extra-large fries, and a frappe.

Anastasia: You know it!

Katy: I'll take three large fries and a strawberry shake.

Aunt Amalia: Okay, girl, baby's gotta eat, huh?

Katy: Haha, yes! Also, I just love their fries, especially when they're fresh.

Aunt Amalia: Yes, girl, I felt that. Pregnancy cravings are no joke.

Katy: Facts.

After grabbing their food, Amalia drops off Katy and Anastasia at Katy's house.

Anastasia: Bye, Auntie! See you later tonight! Thank you for everything.

Katy: Yes, see you later! Thank you!!!

Aunt Amalia: No problem, girls! It was my pleasure. Gotta go, I've got some shopping to do!

Aunt Amalia pulls off in a hurry to go get her shopping done, and the girls walk inside to relax until the big gender party. But as they enter, they hear yelling coming from upstairs. It sounds like Nathan, but who could he be yelling at? Mrs. Williams is at work, and Mr. Williams as well. The girls creep up the stairs and hear a girl. It sounds like Jenna? But why would Jenna be in Nathan's room?