Prologue: The introduction 🚂🌨️

.🚂.. Po..po.. po..
.
.

.

,

.
.."have you ever thought what it would be like to bump into a stranger you just so happen to be very bonded and close with?.... Just by getting to know each other and he takes you on a trip that feels like wonderland..?"

"Well, I can say from experience.. he was so beautiful, to the point I felt like I was flying for the first time when I was wrapped in his arms, his words, his tone, his looks, everything made me felt so dreamy in this change of event.."
.
.
. The day we met..
.
.
.

(Bzzzz..bzzzzzz)

The calls.
.
.

"This was you're first time yes?"
.

When we felt like two different types of species making and doing "such" extraordinary things together..
..

Like a ribbon with a string...

{{SSLLAAASH}}..

When things torn.. I still stayed by his side till the very end..

"Smile for me.. you look so sad if you don't!"
..
..
.
. I always wore that so called pretty smile of mine, even when it hurts. Even when..

.
,

(CLICK! CLICK!)

You look so cute sitting that way, arch you're back a bit on the chair, make it look enjoying and so care free while I snap these photos!.
.

Even when he wanted to create memories..

.

"That's it..strike that pose my sweet goddess.."

I wanted to..create them too!

(SNAP..SNAP.. CLICK CLICK!)

"You look so pure like an Angel, reminds me so much .. of the doll I once had.
.
.

He was my everything, even when things went wrong, I felt such rush of pleasure and love and lust all at once, with rage and terror.
.
.
.
.
"Ah if I only knew how delicate of a heart you must have!"

When he tug my plugs. Just how I tugged hers.

"Promise me you'll stay by my side even when I'm not there okay?"

The words. Memorizing his smile as always until..

⋆。

˚♬ ゚. ⋆。
˚ ⋆。˚♬ ゚....

𝄞₊ {ting.. ting..}

.
. "You play the violin? Excellent! We can make such extraordinary music together..with my piano."

Until,,..

.
.
{{BANG..BANGG..}}
.
.

??..
.

.

"It's alright my pure angel, nothing will stop us from being us!.. come here.."

Until...

.
.
.

Snap..
.
.
.

.

"HONKKKKK" a loud noise echoed through the whole station. ..I felt a harsh breeze hit me while I was sitting on a bench with my luggage and a soft white cat laid in my lap I carried it with me along the way since it was only a stray cat attached to me. I only stared at it., I had a plan to take a trip to Paris so I can peacefully take my life in a decent beautiful place, But it wasn't as simple as I thought things where.. the train arrived at last, but before I could get in, everybody shoved and started pushing me out the way, "so quick and feisty huh?" I asked before trying to get in, only to be bumped in the train doors and it opened, "BZZZZZ" I made sure the cat I took with me was safe in my lap before I went to quickly grab a seat, waiting for a room ticket so I can put my luggage up, by the time I was admiring the outside I saw a reflection in the window as a young man smirked down at me...

"My my.. what is a young man such as you doing on the train?.. is there any purpose to ride this train? If I can ask?.." the man said curiously before taking a better look at my appearance in some way, just to judge me for it. "so pathetic.." he murmured, I couldn't hear the last part as I spoken up to the man
"Pardon?" I asked the man, he looked at me with such dull yet innocent eyes. ..
"Nothing!" Says the man..  "anyway.. what is your name?."

"It's.. .. Alasdair Holmes.,"
"You?" I asked the man..
"... Antonio everly."  The man smiled..

End of prologue.
To be continued.
Ribbons with strings. 🥀👑