Chapter one. {New friend} 🧣

. 🥀 👑
.
"Antonio Everly.." he grinned, as Alasdair took a good look of him, his appearance was neat but so off for some strange reason. He was slim and had pale dark skin kind of mixed/tan and with long soft fuzzy black hair and had some slim yet detailed hands that was covered with elegant gloves. He wore something very ouji. But neat as an attire, he had a taste for elegance. That's for sure, his dressing definitely presented coquette and dark academy theme. his vest was a soft dark pale violet color, with a white buttoned sleeve shirt under it, and a nice Vintage Multilayer fake collar..and a red brooch upon it with cute black lace around the brooch,He wore nice black formal pants with fancy shoes, and had a huge black trench coat over his shoulders, with a small pretty crown on his head, and with that was some, bandages around his name, and perhaps other places he could not notice, some scars on his beautiful face but that was it.

"may I sit with you Mr. Holmes?.." he asked kindly, But Alasdair didn't responded, he was staring at the table as Antonio just stared at Alasdair.. he began to check Alasdair out..

Alasdair had white fuzzy short hair in a small messy ponytail, pale skin as snow like Antonio's almost, white turtle neck sweater. And black pants. With dark shoes. And wearing a white trench coat in this terrible winter. He noticed how Alasdair seem to be hiding something in his lap.. it was moving very gently..

"Hum?.. What's that in your lap?" Antonio pointed out which caught Alasdair by surprised "what..? It's nothing." Alasdair murmured.. trying to hide the white cat he took on the train with, but antonio wouldn't budge,
"It's okay, I won't say anything to anybody.." Alasdair stared at Antonio, as he remained quiet. And decided to ignore Antonio's reassurance and hid his face in his own arms, which made Antonio a bit offended but didn't want to push him. Instead, he sat across him to his own liking since Alasdair refused to answer him.

"So you wanna continue being silent the whole time?, what if I wanted to say like, I don't know.. like where are you going?" Antonio asked,
"Why does it matter to you?"  Alasdair responded which surprised Antonio, "oh so now you started talking ! Impressive.." Antonio said very sarcastically which made Alasdair embarrassed.  "I'm not very talkative." Alasdair stated, clearly annoyed now.  "Hey don't need to get so feisty with me!" Antonio replied back and with a small chuckle which made Alasdair grew a small grin. "This feels weird," Alasdair says, he felt such a warmth cozy feeling inside. The feeling he never thought he would feel again, The last time he felt this happy was when his mother would play hide and seek with him when he was a child. Which made him felt so giddy and shy suddenly, Antonio took notice on that as he grinned, before gazing at his lap once more.. the fuzzy thing was moving around gently which was concerning, he murmured to Alasdair if he has a pet which made his warmth cozy feeling be replaced with nervousness and underwhelming emotion. "No, I.. I don't,?" He said lying to Antonio. "Don't lie to me" Antonio said which made Alasdair be quiet for a second before nodding, "it's a cat. Only 4 weeks old." Alasdair said, being defeated against Antonio in a debate of wether he had or hadn't have a pet, Antonio's pale purple eyes widened with a shine like stars.. his eyes was literally sparkling..

"can I pet it!?" He whispered shout as Alasdair stared at him blankly. "Please Mr.Holmes.." Antonio pleaded. As Alasdair sighed,  "Well of course you can, and you don't need to call me by last name. Alasdair itself is fine." Antonio smiled softly and nodded and thanked him before feeling something slip in Antonio's hands underneath the table.. he glance it was the soft fluffy kitty!. Antonio could honestly be dying in cuteness right about now.. he held it close and gentle and took off his glove to pet it better.. feeling soft fur was the sweetest.. "does it have a name.?" Antonio questioned as Alasdair replied to his question "no but I wanted to name her mocha,"  ... "so it's a stray cat?" Antonio said. "And if it is.. how do you know it's a girl? "

Alasdair was embarrassed before he could speak up.. "well, by the tail. And she's not., a boy."  Antonio looked amused, staring at Alasdair and with his answer. "Really.? Ah well that's one way to tell," he said as Alasdair was silent.. the train was already driving.. and still the people who work on this train was giving everyone their assigned Roomettes.. and finally. a person came by to their table.. Antonio quickly gave the kitten back to Alasdair since his clothing is easy to bond with the white cats fur. Antonio slipped on his glove as the person who came to the table address where there room is, Alasdair got up with the luggage and went there as Antonio followed.. their room was a bit far. His was further down while Alasdair was near the parlor car. Alasdair went inside his cabin, as Antonio stole a glimpse of Alasdair before he shut the door on Antonio without a word, he just smiled before heading to his room. "Ah Alasdair. I think will become great friends!" Antonio said happily to himself, "so exciting.." he says before he shut the door behind him.

As for Alasdair. He sat down on his bed taking off his trench coat.. and feeding the Kitty cheese he had with him.. before putting her to sleep.. goodnight mocha.. Alasdair said quietly before cuddling the cat to bed, the sound of engines going and the train moving in the cold, cause such a cozy comfort feeling to Alasdair as he soon fell in a deep sleep, Everything fading out and the only thing left was himself and his thoughts.
.
.
.

. .. "Mommy look what I captured with daddy's camera!" Alasdair said with a giggle, running to his mother, "oh wow.. it's a dove!, you know what that means?" His mother asked "uhh... nooo.. what does it mean?" "It means.. a dove was sent to check on us! and to give us hope and luck.." his mother said with a soft smile as Alasdair gasped, "Rwelly!?? Yay!" Alasdair jumped up and down giggling, as his mother giggled too, "say.. it's time for your nap!" Alasdair's mom said before lifting him in the air and spinning him around. He laughed before he was taken to his room, and was sung a lullaby to sleep. ..  "come little children, I'll take thee away..into a land, of enchantment. Come little children, the times come to play, here in my garden.. of shadows.."after awhile, Alasdair fell asleep. His mother took one last glance at him, kissing his forehead before leaving..gently shutting his door.. over time. A loud noise echoed "THUD."..
!??. —- .. "m-mommy?" "Mama!" Alasdair screamed in panic as it was pitch black, he ran out the room crying. but stopped midway on the stairs hearing arguments and shouting.

"STOP LYING TO ME WILLIAM I KNOW YOU FUCKED HER!" "oh my god.. EVA NO I DID NOT!!"
"SHUT THE FUCK UP"
a loud smack was heard and crying, Alasdair began to panic as the fight gotten violent between his mom and his dad.. he soon ran in crying and pleading them to stop. Getting between them only for their glare to be dead directly to their 7 year old son.
"MOMMY DADDY PLEASE DON'T HATE EACH OTHER!" Alasdair shouted as the young boy himself trembled and panicked.. silence was filled and the only thing left was alasdair crying. "Mom.. dad please.."

Alasdair's mother looked down at him before opening her mouth "young man, adults are talking. You need to stay out of the way got it ? Now wait upstairs. I'll tuck you back in okay?" His mother replied as Alasdair looked up..but soon got frightened with the look of his mother. "Yes m—- ma'am." Alasdair said running back upstairs.. and going behind his door yet he was afraid of the dark.. he began to pant as certain things began to appear.. imaginary figures in his room as he backed up, only for something to grab his ankle.. a version of his mother, the mother looked rather disturbing and dirty and some rust, but as well as had sweat and messy hair without clothes on. Staring at her son seductively before licking her lips, the way she licked it was rather a chilling feeling down his poor spine, and very disturbing, she then yanked him, as he woken from his dream panting heavily. "NO MOM—-" Alasdair shouted before going silent his heart raced as he had a nightmare, it was too appealing to the point he held himself tightly and dug his nails in his skin. "Mother.. father.. what would the two of you think of me now?.." Alasdair said before pulling something out, a music box his mother would sing a song to him for.. "come little children."

End of chapter 1.
To be continued,
Ribbons with strings.