🐇🥚[Easter special.] [Special chapter]🩸

.🐇🪺🪨
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Put your head on my shoulder
Hold me in your arms, baby
Squeeze me, oh so tight
Show me that you love me, too~"
.
.

"Cmon! Cmon!, Alasdair honey it's you're turn!."
"But mommy.. I don't like huge bunnies,"
"Oh but they like you!" She said as she grabbed his arm and lifted him up and putting him on the bunny man's lap, it held him by the waist firmly so he wouldn't slip off.

"Alright now smile for you're mommy honey!" Alasdair's mom said,

*CLICK. CLICK.*

"Oh come on dear you could smile better than that.. SMILE!"

His mother pressured him so alasdair did.

"That's more like it!" His mother said with a happy voice,  "Yeaah.. .. mommy, can we please go home?" "Aww.. so soon? Alright then honey." Alasdair's mother said happily,

...

.
.
"Alasdair, how about we do a Easter hunt?" She said with a smile.. something was off but alasdair didn't call her out, he just nodded silently "okay mama," okay.. so I got you ten eggs.. when you find them put it in this basket where mommy is!

Alasdair mother explained.
"okay mommy!" Alasdair's eyes sparkled as he giggled, alasdair closed his eyes as she went to
Put the eggs in hidden places.. by the time she was done she told him to search for the eggs, "Alasdair! It's time!" She said as she walked back and sat by the bench, alasdair giggled and started running in the grassy flowered field with some trees and bushes. It took him awhile but by the time he came back his mother wasn't there, nor was her purse or anything she was gone. He panicked and began to cry immediately. "MAMA! MAA!" He shouted, yet no response.

"Mama..?" He said between soft sniffles. So he sat by the bench and waited, it's gotten late yet he still waited.. and waited, it was a rainy night now, his eggs got wet too. He still waited but she never came back, as if.. she forgotten, so he stood up with his Easter bag and walked around before walking down a side walk going nowhere, he was scared. He was worried and started to think if he should still wait and not be reported missing yet.. he didn't know, his body was hesitating but forcing him to move,

Step.. step.. step.. "!?... " he looked around and saw a boy approaching, the same one at that valentine candy shop!, once he got a better look he ran up to him, "e-excuse me!" Alasdair shouted catching the boys attention, his eyes where dark pale purple, black messy hair with an umbrella, holding his dry Easter basket, he stared at alasdair with a judging look ,

"Pardon?" "My name is Alasdair ! Alasdair holmes, I'm that kid who stared at you during valentines!.." he said with a grateful smile as he saw how dry and cozy he looked, but depressing. "Oh? Okay so what's you're deal?" "I just.. I wanted to know if I can walk with you?.. my mommy left me.. but she might come back for me!" The boy stared at Alasdair as he let out a soft chuckle "you? Walking with a stranger like me? Just cause we made eye contact such a joke..listen here's MY deal." The boy shoved alasdair against a damp building. Making him drop his Easter basket, he had watery eyes.. "?.." "if we dare to cross paths again you'll get a beating you'll never forget. Clearly I'd like privacy and I hate people. Especially you."

"But I got no where to go!—-" "it's not my fucking fault!? Leave me the hell alone you stupid kid!" "You're..one too!, please.." the boy looked furious, he had some bruises on his face himself. He didn't look so happy as he raise alasdair by the collar.  "You know what.. maybe I can take some time off.. you want you're mommy back huh?" the boy asked furiously as alasdair was scared, he was then dragged by the boy to the grass wet soaked field.. tossed along with his Easter basket. Rolling all over the ground..

"Then I don't mind helping ! I'm not as friendly.. I'm not worthy of you're time but you're worthy of mine!" He then got on top of alasdair, straddling his hips, alasdair struggled, but the boy grabbed a wet stone and began to hit him harshly over with it.

"MOVE YOURE HANDS.. MOVE THEM!" Tears fell onto Alasdair's face, alasdair was also crying.. violently. "I SAID MOVE THEM!"

.
.
.
...

..
.
.
.
"MOVE THEM!" Alasdair's mother screeched as Alasdair's arms was moved away from his mouth, being forced to have a strange disgusting taste of a women's nature, she was panting harshly and ruthlessly. As she bucked her hips more, alasdair whaled. Scratching his nails in his mothers hips. "HAHA.. OHH.. JUST HOW YOURE FATHER DID IT..MMM" she moaned, he was crying more as he shook his head..

.
.
.
.

"Ack.. kcgh... kcgh..aa.." Alasdair's voice was weak as his face was squash a bit, bleeding terribly. The boy just cried , and laid his head in Alasdair's shoulder. "Stupid kid,, I'm so tired.. I'm tired.. just hold me already.." the boy pleaded, Alasdair then wrapped his arms around the boy , obeying as he squealed and cried in Alasdair's shoulder. "I'm sorry.. I'm.." "SHUT UP!"

The boy cried harder..  alasdair just stared at him weakly, the heavy rain still falling on the both and some head lights for side walks where shining..
"I can't waste my time.. my mom said so.. she said.. she said." "Antonio Everly!.. you have no right to waste ANYONES time.. .. do you think that's,.true?." Antonio asked Alasdair but he couldn't speak. Antonio soon got up, traumatized of what's happening. He got up and ran, with his Easter basket and his umbrella.. crying..

"Mama.. please take care of me.. please.. please I want you to act how other mothers would.. love their children..their babies. Please.. mama.. please, I'm not ready for it.." he whispered as he weeped and whined.

"Mama please.. please don't leave me I'm not a man yet I'm sorry.."he whaled.

The next day has passed, his mother was a bit drunk. "Eugh.. fuck my ass hurts..hehe.. man he was sure rocking that ass of mine hard... mmm.. I hope my husband doesn't find out," she muttered before she realized something, her son.. she quickly got dressed and ran to the area. By the time she was there she was petrified. She screamed as she ran to her son, lying on the wet ground with his wet Easter eggs. He carried him and the basket and ran home..

"It's okay baby.. it's okay mamas here!" She said..

Overtime Alasdair's mom played "Back to the old house" by the smiths as she took care of alasdair. She finally realized how wrong she was.. she needed to be clear. She needed to be a better mom, so she had an idea. She grabbed Alasdair's limp less body.. and took him downstairs. Turning him over to his stomach, she needed someone to tell her issues about, an Angel.. so she got a hammer and some wires as she plunged the thick wires in Alasdair's back.. overtime she was glueing White feathers, to the wires..making angel wings. She cleaned the blood and just bent the wings down so he could lay properly on his back or put clothes on, she then lifted him and took him upstairs to his bedroom..

"Rest well my sweet Angel" she smiled.. before she went downstairs, sitting down and opening her laptop. It rained all day.. and her husband never showed up. But she could hardly care, she then signed up for therapy.

.

End of Special chapter.
Happy Easter!

Author: I do apologize I hadn't upload chapter 4 yet but I assure that I am working on it every few weeks/at least a month, for the lack of motivation. I hope you readers enjoy this thrilling book so far. I apologize for making anyone feel uncomfortable! But it will get weirder and weirder every time! So I hoped you guys enjoyed this small update at least. And I'll see you all at chapter 4 that'll release sometime soon.
I'll also announce that my art/portraits of them will be released soon when I get the motivation to! <33

🚂🌨️ Ribbons with Strings.
Chapter 4 on its way soon.
Stay tuned.
To be continued,