[25] 二十五

Finally in bed, excitement barely described what I felt. A night full of every heart-pounding emotion imaginable, I wanted relief. I wanted Ryuzo.

Wrapped around each other above the covers, we kissed. He held onto me so tightly, I couldn't move, not even to unbutton his shirt.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing," he said in a quiet voice.

He pulled my face to his again. I let him kiss me, tasted his delicious lips and tongue, but still, his passion felt different from mine. It was there, and it was strong, but it lacked the hunger I felt. He kissed me like he was saying he loved me, not like he wanted to fuck me.

Breaking the kiss, I looked up at him again, brushing his hair from his face. His eyes had a shadow I didn't want. "Baby . . . Do you not want this right now?"

"No, I do. So much."

"Then what is wrong?"

His eyes dropped from mine. He let out a breath, deflating against my chest. "I couldn't keep you safe, Mina-chan. I promised I would, and I failed in the worst way."

"You didn't fail, I'm fine."

I tugged at him. He still wouldn't look me in the eye.

"Zo-chan, I told you I would do what I could to help you get out, and I meant that. This changes things, but the goal is the same. We'll just have to roll with the punches." I lightly rested my fist against his jaw. "And we both know you're not afraid to get rough."

He couldn't keep himself from smiling at our inside joke. I pulled him closer. He kissed me passionately, holding my cheek.

Finally, the fire was behind his touch again. "Can I get you naked now?" I asked in a whisper. "Make you forget about everything else?"

He hummed a yes and pulled me in again. He tilted my head to slip his tongue into my mouth. His hand left my cheek, trailing down the center of my chest, and lower, lifting the hem of my top and sliding into the front of my pants.

My body blossomed for him immediately. Our breakup sex was hot and had haunted me ever since, but I missed the way he took his time with me. That reminded me.

"You said got something for us. Before all this happened," I told him. "What was it?"

He smirked with a little chuckle. "Are you sure you want to know?"

"Depends. Is it sexy?"

"Definitely."

"Will it help you make me come?"

His fingers explored more, returning to my clit with added lubrication. "I don't need help with that."

"Show me anyway."

He shook his head. "I need you warm and ready before I do that." All I could do was lick my lips in anticipation.

He took his time, removing each layer individually, lavishing each piece of my newly exposed skin with gentle caresses of his hands, lips, and tongue. My stomach when my shirt came off, each nipple and swell of my breasts, my hip bones, my mound, and finally, between my thighs.

Soft kisses against my other lips teased me for what seemed like a minute before I felt his tongue. As it slid through my folds, I arched back with a sigh of relief, my hips tilting to invite him to explore more. He did, bringing me right to the edge over and over, but never letting me fall.

His fingers stroked inside me, beneath the seductive flicker of his tongue. My eyes rolled while my body shook. My legs ached as I tried to push myself into climax before he could stop again, but as I got closer, he went harder.