Shippers

This one is for crazy Ishman Shippers.
___________________________________________          

              *Pagal wagal hain kya😋*
                          (Group chat)

@Nia_ShubShan :
Guysss you know what, me and Anya are going to banglore for India vs Netherlands match🥳

@IshanJiju_32 :
What? Seriously???

@Anya_Ishman :
Yuppppppp 😽

@ShubJiju_77 :
Wow....I am so jealous of you two 😾

@Shubish_addict :
If you two are going then try to capture every possible ISHMAN moment.

@ShubJiju_77 :
Yeah and give all the updates here

@Nia_Shubshan :
Sure sure 💅

                         MATCH DAY

The stadium started filling two hours prior to the match. Even though the Indian team had already qualified for the semis, the fans were still excited to see their favourite cricketer playing. The crowd was full of enthusiasm. A lot of people were seeing their first cricket match. The atmosphere was lively, and people were chanting different slogans in support of team India. Everyone was waiting to see their men in blue in action. Nia and Anya were there too, partly because they are huge cricket fans and partly because of their favourite ship, ISHMAN.

Players were stretching on the ground and completing their warm-up routines. They were relaxed, but not over confident about the match. In addition to their warm-ups, they engaged in playful banter. Rohit teased Virat about a prank he had pulled on him, while Virat tried not to tamper with Gill's balls. Ishan and Yuzi teased Hardik, and Rahul and Bumrah engaged in a serious debate about what is better Rasam or Sambhar.

In the stand, Anya was recording everything while Nia had her group chat on to give information about every minute detail, especially about the interaction between Shubman and Ishan, be it their stolen glances or shared laughter.

The match began with India batting first, and the crowd erupted with cheers as Rohit and Shubman took to the field. They both completed their half centuries by making 61 and 51 runs, respectively.

Meanwhile, Anya and Nia's cheers echoed through the stadium, their enthusiasm infectious as they cheered for their favourite players.

Virat also scored 51 runs, completing his half century, both Ishan and KL completed their centuries by making 128 and 102 runs, respectively.

With Team India's shared effort, they were able to put a total of 410 runs on the scoreboard.

During the break , Nia and Anya decided to explore the stadium, hoping to catch a glimpse of their beloved cricketers up close. As they wandered through the corridors, fate intervened in the form of a slightly ajar door.

Curiosity getting the better of them, they pushed the door open and found themselves in a secluded corridor. It was almost empty, except for some staff members who paid no heed to Anya and Nia as they were busy with their tasks. They both decided to retreat from there, and as they were about to return to the stand,they heard some voices.

Ishan was leaning against the table, responding to messages from both his manager and family. To His manager because Ishan had upcoming events he needed to attend, and to his family  because it was main Diwali Day.