The Unforgiven

Kyle stood in front of the stove, a pan of bacon sizzling in front of him pulled the strands of bacon from the hot pan and set it on a plate and carried it over to the table where he and Adam sat having breakfast together.

"Ah sweet bacon" Adam said picking up a piece and tossing it into his mouth.

"It's burning the inside of your mouth, isn't it?" Kyle asked taking a drink of orange juice.

"Worth it" Adam said as his eyes watered.

"Do I smell bacon?" Harry asked coming down the stairs.

"Get lost" Adam said cradling the plate close to him.

"Hey" Bradley said solemnly coming downstairs/

"Morning" Kyle said to him "Whoa, what happened to you?" Kyle asked.

"Something happened last night" Bradley said to him.

"I'll say, whose fist did you run into?" Kyle asked, he held onto the side of Bradley's face to inspect his busted lip.

"Neilson" Bradley said.

"Neilson hit you?" Harry asked filling a glass with juice for himself.

"Why would he do that?" Adam asked, his mouth filled with bacon.

"Because he caught me having sex with Nat last night" Bradley admitted.

"Wh-" Kyle said in shock, Harry spit his orange juice out, Adam began to choke on the bacon in his mouth, frantically pointing at his throat "Oh for god's sake" Kyle said pulling Adam from his chair and used the Heimlich maneuver on him, suddenly he coughed it up and it flew across the table. He cleared his throat.

"Thank you" he said to Kyle, he sat back down and picked the bacon off the table and shoved it back into his mouth, they stared at him in equal parts of horror and disgust "What? It's still bacon" Adam said to them.

"Alright sit down and tell us what happened" Kyle said to Bradley.

"I don't know it all happened so fast, I was at Charlies and I turned around and saw Nat there talking to some guy."

"She just broke up with Neilson and she's hitting on guys in a dive bar?" Kyle asked.

"You're surprised?" Adam asked him.

"So I chased him away and..." Bradley said to them.

"And what?" Kyle asked.

"We started arguing and then we were screaming at each other and I was just so pissed and then we started kissing and I couldn't think of anything else after that."

"I guess not, all the blood in your body was headed south" Adam said to him.

"That's not even the worst part" Bradley said.

"It gets worst?" Kyle asked.

"Neilson walked in on us" they groaned.

"Oh no" Kyle said.

"Oh dude" Adam said.

"I didn't even know he was there until the door flew open and he was standing there" Bradley said.

"So what happened?" Kyle asked.

"He started screaming at me, told me and Nat to go to hell and stormed off" Bradley said to them.

"Was that before or after he drilled you in the jaw?" Adam asked

"I followed him home and begged him to come out of his room so we could just talk" Bradley said.