2. you, again?

I know the difference between a warning and a damn warning

That dude, that hot God from the front building didn't really give me a bluff speech that night. I could see the intensity of his words in his eyes. 

What a pair of beautiful eyes. 

Of course I didn't stalk him after that, although I sometimes got a glimpse of him when he came to his window. But I really didn't use my binoculars so technically it was not stalking. It was my eyes that caught him standing there, naturally. Yes

But I had to admit, that night it was really the most wild thing that happened to me. And the next thing that I would disclose here could be really embarrassing but I did wonder if he would really––fuck me––if i had stalk him again? 

Of course he just said that to scare me but it was concerning for me to secretly wish to do something questionable. Somewhere, I wanted to stalk him again to confirm his words. 

I told you, I was a gone case. First medical school did a thing on me and now this man. 

Medical school had never been easy for me but as I said it was the first best thing that happened to me. My dream. It was a journey full of hard work and sometimes we get rewarded too, just like today. 

Our school had planned to take the final year batch on the camping trip as we were soon going to graduate and head to real life. 

It had  been a week since I saw Jungkook. Last week was very busy for me. Of course in between these days after he caught me red handed, our paths crossed. But for a very brief moment. 

Once I was returning home and he was leaning on his window, I just looked once towards his window and he was already looking at me. I gulped as soon as our eyes met. He smiled with a cigarette sandwiched between his lips, he was naked.
Half naked. 

Our bus reached the camping spot, and to my surprise it was a trekking come camping trip. I dropped my shoulders and felt my soul leaving my body after this news. I suck at trekking and this was not just about me. My whole batchmates were disappointed. 

We were gathered and our professor was giving us some instructions. Just then I noticed there was a man who was standing near my professor and his back was facing us, he was arranging something on the table kept near my professor. 

It seemed like the trekking stuff and a lot of other things that I didn't even know nor I was interested in. I wanted to get back in my apartment and lay down on my bed, that would be the best excursion for me.

"Guys, he's Jungkook and he will be helping us during this trip as our guide" he turned around.

What the F---? 

It was really him, the hot window God. He just smiled and nodded a little, he scanned each and every student and then his eyes met mine. 

He scoffed and looked in another direction for a second and again looked at me. I couldn't believe such coincidences exist, I thought this would only happen in some fiction. I got nervous, no, I figured out that I get extremely nervous around him. 

My professor was giving some more instructions but i noticed Jungkook was only looking at me, please don't.

I never felt someone's stare so intimidating and now that I saw him in bright daylight, his features were clearly visible. He was a beautiful man. 

One by one everyone took the equipment and some boys started making tents, as he saw me standing alone trying to hide from him. Of course I didn't want to be attacked by his heavenly looks again and I still remember what he said to me that night.

I will fuck you. 

Only I know how these four words affected me. 

I saw him coming towards me and there was this weird look on his face this whole time as if he was enjoying seeing me like this. 

"So…are you what, a professional stalker now?"  He said loudly. I panicked and looked to see if anybody had heard him. 

"It's my school trip, I'm not stalking you" I said and averted his eyes. It was dangerous to look into his eyes.

"It's good that you are here, I won't get bored." he winked and left. 

I was left there confused and attacked.

A/n: their story begins now.
Next update on 15 Feb.

Goals: 800 reads and 180 votes.