3. what's your name?

As I told you earlier, trekking was not my cup of tea

As I told you earlier, trekking was not my cup of tea. I just didn't get how some people enjoyed this. Okay, that's too judge-y of me, I accept that

You push yourself so hard to climb a useless rock, burn your energy, exhaust yourself just to come back down? Great

But for some, this trip had turned into real fun, like him. Jungkook had been having his best time, being crowded with girls around him. 

I mean, who I was complaining about, he's a magnet. No one can resist him. 

And now my batchmates were throwing themselves on him. And when I said batchmates, I didn't specify which gender. It included everyone.

wait–—is that professor Choi? What's he doing with those girls around Jungkook? 

And here I was, fully exhausted and questing the virtue of my existence, preparing food for everyone. But at some point it was better that I was not included in the crowd. 

God just thinking about it gave me a heebie jeebies. I spread the sauce on the bread and put some veggies on my sandwich. I lifted my eyes up and saw the scenery. 

Jungkook had rolled up the sleeves of his grey Louis Vuitton shirt and was hammering the nail of the tent. His outfit could pay for my tuition fees, he was wearing an expensive brand and wait–did I mention he made a man bun? 

He was smiling at those girls who were going Gaga over him, showing them his manly side, trying to swoon them. He was flirting for sure. And I was staring at him again. 

Shamelessly. 

In between the laughs he looked towards me suddenly and caught me gazing at him. The sauce bottle slipped from my hands and well yeah, I panicked, his stare could make me malfunction. Shit! 

I decided to take my sandwich respectfully and vanish from the spot before he completely corrupted my system. I chose a silent place, around the cliff and rested myself there by leaning on the ledge projecting from the cliff, which must have been made for safety purposes. To stop people from coming towards the precipice, and I was literally gaping down towards the depth, leaning on it. 

It was really nice, it was quiet and dark and some glimmering lights reached my eyes from afar. 

Just then I saw a pair of hands near mine on the ledge that gave me a hint that someone just interrupted my solace time with nature and for the fact, was standing beside me.

And I know those tattoos? 

I looked up and Jungkook was leaning on the ledge beside me, he was looking straight. 

"What are you doing here all alone?" He asked. And the next second he turned towards me and I got all nervous, heebie jeebies remember. 

"Nothing, just didn't want to be a part of 'jungkook flirting club' "  I smiled proudly, like I just won something.