PROLOGUE

Place - Unknown
Time - Unknown

(Author's P.O.V) -

In the darkness of the beautiful scary night, a girl with dark aura was seen walking, she has onyx brown orbs, a beautiful face just as beautiful as moon, Beautiful Onyx orbs which once held emotions and wishes were now gloomy and void of all the emotions except for anger and loneliness. Once a cheerful and sweet girl was now cold, Satan in the human body, a devil disguised with an angel's face.

Her flat body with beautiful curves were not visible properly in the darkness of that night while she was fully drenched in blood but that wasn't hers at all but of the person who dared to betray her, To betray Allani, That person got the guts to betray the devil herself, to betray the Most dangerous and feared Queen of the Underworld. Consequences for such an action against the Queen is death itself, the most painful death one can ever deserve is through the Queen herself to her enemies who have underestimated her.

_______________________________________

(Asaka's POV) -

~ What you think huh? I'm that same girl whom you betrayed and broke from inside?
If you thought then that is your biggest mistake because now I'm not that same innocent girl whom you know. This girl in front of you can give you a free ticket to Hell or make you feel the worst pain than Hell here on the Earth itself or Can kill you right here only and no one will ever get to know that you even exist, but no I will not do that because what will be the fun in giving an easy death to you, you deserve the pain and pain which you earlier inflicted on me.

Ever heard of Karma before? If not then remember 'Karma is a real bitch, Karma has no menu you get served what you deserve'
"Destiny never discriminates among anyone and your destiny is me, so how can I give you all an easy death which you don't even deserve."

Remember what I said Years ago to you all and look I'm right here to fulfill my words.

" Mere har aansuon ki keemat chukani padegi ab tumko,
Rula dungi mein bhi tumko ki hassi bhi bhul jayegi ab tumko.

~You will have to pay the price of every tear of mine now,
I will make you cry, that even your happiness will be forgotten now.

FLASHBACK -

ASAKA - AAUNGI EK DIN MEIN WAAPIS AUR USS DIN LUNGI TUM SAB SE MEIN APNE HAR EK AANSU KA BADLA.

RULA DUNGI MEIN BHI TUM SABKO, JAISE HAI RULAYA TUM SABNE MUJHE, KHUSHI BHI TAB BHUL JAYEGI TUMHARA PATA, JAISE MERA HAI ABHI KE LIYE BHULI...

(I WILL RETURN ONE DAY AND TAKE REVENGE FOR EVERY SINGLE TEAR I SHED BECAUSE OF YOU ALL,

I WILL ALSO MAKE YOU SUFFER, THE SAME WAY AS I HAD SUFFERED BECAUSE OF YOU ALL, THAT EVEN HAPPINESS WILL FORGET YOUR ADDRESS THE SAME WAY IT FORGOTTEN MINE...)

(FLASHBACK OVER)

THIS WORLD HAVE WITNESSED MY ENOUGH INNOCENCE, THAT THEY TRIED TO TAKE IT'S ADVANTAGE BUT NOW THEY WILL SEEN MY CRUELTY.

"They forgot something now it's time to made them remember that Who is Asaka. World it's time to meet the Real Asaka or your Beloved Allani (Queen of Underworld)." *Smirk*

"Even a beautiful mirror can be a dangerous weapon when broken."

Let's see how you all will be able to handle this Asaka aka Devil.

Your Author - Will see if all of you are strong enough to handle the Death herself.

THE END

TAKE CARE
BYE

YOUR AUTHOR
N :)