The Queen

(Unedited)

• कुछ ज़ख़्म तोह सदियों बाद भी ताज़ा रहते है,
भला वक़्त के पास भी क्या हर दर्द की दवा होती है?~Asaka

(Sometimes it is said that - Time heals all the wounds, but is it really true?
Well not really...
Kuch zakham toh sadiyon baad bhi taaza rehte hai,
Kya waqt Mita sakta hai wo zakham un yadon ke saath bhi?

Some wounds remain fresh even after centuries,
Can time erase those wounds with those memories?)

COUNTRY - USA
LOCATION - Blue Diamond Industries CEO and founder's Cabin.

Author's Pov -

A girl who was previously broken, depressed was now just left with darkness surrounding her. That girl was Asaka. Yes, she was none other than Asaka, the Queen of the business world and underworld.

While Asaka sat alone in her office cabin, staring blankly at the computer screen in front of her. Tears welled up in her eyes as memories of the past flooded her mind. She had been betrayed, hurt, and broken by the people she once trusted the most. It had been years since the pain had first started, but the wounds still felt fresh, raw, and painful.

Asaka had tried to move on, to forget about the pain and the betrayal, but it lingered like a dark cloud over her head. She had lost her trust in most of the people, and in life itself. She had become closed off, distant, and guarded, afraid to let any stranger get close enough to hurt her again, but years later she was successful in being strong and independent, she was now the one whom no anyone could break or harm, she is one who could even make the death scared from her and that's why she was also Known as Asaka, Asaka means death and she was no doubt the death for her enemies.

But deep down, a fire burned within her. A fire fueled by anger, by resentment, by a desire for revenge. She wanted to make those who had hurt her pay for their actions, to make them feel the pain and suffering she had endured. She wanted justice, she wanted retribution, she wanted revenge.

Years had passed since Asaka had been broken, but in that time, she had transformed herself. She had worked tirelessly, relentlessly, to build herself up, to become strong, successful, and powerful. She had clawed her way to the top, leaving a trail of defeated rivals and competitors in her wake.

Now she is the one everyone is afraid of because now the girl everyone sees is not that depressed and lonely girl but now she is the most successful and independent woman infront of the world named Asaka and also the Most feared Mafia of the Underworld that everyone are afraid of her now. She is also known as Allani in the underworld stating her being the  Queen of Underworld. She is the Queen of all Mafias and Gangsters.

And now, as she sat in her office, surrounded by the trappings of her success, Asaka knew that the time had come. She was ready to seek out those who had hurt her, those who had betrayed her, and to make them pay for their sins. She was ready to unleash the full force of her wrath upon them, to show them the consequences of crossing her.

Asaka's eyes hardened, her jaw set in determination. She would no longer be a victim, she would no longer be a pawn in someone else's game. She would be the one in control, the one calling the shots, the one delivering

When she was in her thoughts suddenly her best friend, the person who made her feel like she was loved, and not unwanted. The one who gave her the hope to live after that incident. Her bestfriend Ruhi who is also like a sister to her.

Asaka P.O.V -

While I was lost in my thoughts, I suddenly heard her voice, the voice of my bestie, the girl who was always there with me in all my ups and downs. My only support till now, my best friend Ruhi.

She is the one and only reason I am now here at this peak of success, I'm a successful businesswoman Asaka and Mafia Queen Allani. If at that time she was not with me I don't think I could be here. She and her family were the only ones with me, who supported me and made me believe that if I believe in myself then one one day I would definitely shine and become the brightest star anyone has ever seen and look today that become true and I become so much successful, I am now the Business and Mafia Queen while no one knows my real identity, my real name. Yes Asaka and Allani are not my real name, I choose these names, Asaka for business and Allani for underworld, and was successful in hiding my real identity. I was lost in my thoughts then suddenly I heard her melodious and voice.

Ruhi - What are you doing, ?

Asaka - I'm dancing right now! Wanna join? *Replied Asaka sarcastically*

Ruhi- No, not interested. I thought you were doing your work but how wrong I was to think the great Asaka is doing her work. *Ruhi also replied back sarcastically*

Asaka - If you know what I'm doing then why are you wasting my time and yours time as well in asking those  stupid question?

Ruhi - Ok, I'm not going to waste your time and I'm also not free like you, I just came to inform you that you better come home early or you're going to face Mumma's wrath today and no one would be able to save you.

Asaka - Okay, I will come on time *Asak being a little scared replied*

Ruhi *Teasingly* - Look, the most feared Mafia queen of the underworld is scared from her mumma. What a nice view to be seen right,?

Asaka - Shut up Ru! *Said while glaring at Ruhi*

Ruhi - Okay Ma'am

Asaka - Come on let's go, my work is almost finished.

Author's Pov -

Both Asaka and Ruhi left the cabin together and goes towards their car and drive towards their mansion. Their drive to the mansion was very noisy, both were talking and gossiping with each other.

After 25 Minutes both reach their home. They gave the key of their car to a guard and headed towards the main gate of their Home... Sorry Mansion.

(Their Mansion)

(Their Mansion)

When they just stepped inside the main gate of the house, they were in shock, they were like what is just happening right now. Like they didn't expect something like the one they just saw now in front of their eyes. That was very very surprising and astonishing for them at that time.

THE END

_______________________________________

So guys the first chapter of this Book ends here, hope you have liked it, and happy Belated Ram Navami to all of you, may the blessings of Ramji will always be with you and your family and be Happy Readers.

Signing Off
Your Author