3.

Theo's entrance was nothing short of captivating, his tall stature and confident demeanor demanding attention. His disheveled dark hair hinted at a wild side, complemented by deep-set eyes exuding cheekiness and a touch of danger. Clad in a tight black top showcasing muscles and shorts emphasizing strength, he embodied a potent combination of charm and masculinity.

Hannah's let out a wolf whistle and the ensuing cheers underscored the impact of Theo's arrival.

A cheeky smile escaped him as his eyes roamed up and down Kaaviya's body, visibly pleased with the sight before him. In response, Kaaviya reciprocated the attention, mirroring the energy as she checked him out. The palpable awareness of their mutual interest created an atmosphere thick with sexual tension, acknowledging the magnetic allure between them.

Maya's announcement echoed through the air, "Theo, as you are now single, and Kaaviya is single, you will be paired together." The words hung in the moment, marking the beginning of a new connection in her Love Island journey.

Theo approached Kaaviya, wrapping her in a hug while she planted a quick peck on his cheek, his hand securely around her waist. Maya, raising her eyebrows, inquired, "Theo and Kaaviya, are you happy with who you've been coupled up with?" Both exchanged glances and simultaneously affirmed, "very." As Maya bid her goodbyes and departed, the group erupted in greetings for Theo.

After the welcoming commotion, the girls and boys were directed to be separate. The girls gathered around the fire pit, while the boys congregated on the day beds, gearing up to dissect and discuss the recent turn of events.

"Girls, what the fuck just happened?" Demi squealed.

The uproar of laughter and screams filled the air, except for George S., until she spoke up. "Right, girls, I'm not being funny, but let's actually talk about what just happened. Demi, you go first."

Kaaviya exchanged a glance with Kaz, questioning if she had heard correctly. Kaz subtly nodded, advising her to ignore George S.'s remarks.

"Um, okay, well, Chris is a good-looking chap, so I'm happy," Demi shrugged.

Georgia H. followed, revealing it was early days with Luis but so far she doesn't feel a spark with him.

Next was Georgia  who  expressed her giddiness about being with Tobes. Despite the temptation to roll her eyes at Georgia's overly excitement, Kaaviya chose restraint, recognising it was only the first day.

Hannah's loud Scouser accent chimed in, expressing her happiness at being paired with Anton.

Liberty followed, stating that she already knew she would be coupled with her ex, eliciting a collective hum of pity from everyone.

Next, Kaz informed the girls that she only saw Mitch as a friend. Kaaviya, though not vocalizing it, was content, believing Kaz deserved someone better than Mitch.

"Okay, well, Molly, what about you?" Georgia prompted, once again drawing Kaaviya's attention.

'I need to be careful around this girl; she's all up in everyone's business and trying to act like she's the most dominant girl,' Kaaviya thought to herself.

"Stuff has happened that probably could have been dealt with a bit differently. So conversations will be had." Molly responded.

Everyone leaned in, their curiosity piqued, especially Kaaviya. Molly began unraveling the details of her breakup, explaining that they just weren't getting along, and she expressed annoyance at his post-breakup behavior. As the group probed Molly about living with her ex again and sharing a bed, the focus then shifted to Kaaviya.