4.

It was everyone's first official day in the villa, Kaaviya knocked out as soon as her head hit her pillow. It was oddly comforting sleeping next to Theo, the boy didn't make her feel uncomfortable.

The morning chaos ensued with bright lights and Anton's ramblings. Kaaviya, not a fan of early mornings, groaned loudly, irritated by being woken up.

Much to her annoyance she then started hearing Georgia's voice moaning about how she's no one's ex.

'Great what a way to start my ridiculous, early morning' the girl chugged her water whilst theo looked at her and was laughing - clearly noticing how she was struggling to be up.

"Are you alright reddy"

"Mhm" she let out.

The girl hated talking as soon as she woke up, her voice was insanely raspy and deep in the mornings. The girl left to go brush her teeth. After everyone brushed their teeth's they were told by the producers to split into groups.

Toby was sat with the boys telling them how he wasn't wifed off with Georgia. Chris admitted he liked Demi and felt attracted to Kaaviya, Callum admitted he needed to talk to Molly but he did also found Kaaviya intesting and Jake confessed he didn't find anyone attractive.

Kaaviya was in the dressing room getting herself ready with Molly, liberty and Kaz.

"Lib if you like Mitch then go ahead for it but just remember it's Mitch and he's messy... so it won't be an easy ride " Kaaviya advised lib whilst blending in her blush.

"That's true thanks babe"

After glamming up, the girls praised Kaaviya's appearance in her dark purple bikini.

"Thank you my girls" she hugged them and grabbed her water bottle whilst she walked arm in arm with Molly

"Thank you my girls" she hugged them and grabbed her water bottle whilst she walked arm in arm with Molly. The girls went into the kitchen and she grabbed herself a banana.

Theo grabbed her and asked her for a chat. He then led them onto the beanbags

"What are you saying reddy?"

"Stop it"

"Stop what?"

They both let out a laugh.

"No though, you look good"

"Thanks, you don't look too bad yourself. Your bucket hat is so cute," the boy teased, playfully placing it on the girl's head.

"Hm, I think it doesn't suit you," he continued, prompting a playful whack to his chest as she removed the hat.

"You can keep it if you want."

"Are you sure?" She questioned.

"Well, yeah, otherwise, I wouldn't have said that," he replied. After expressing gratitude, they continued their banter until interrupted by Hannah.