Sorcerer Kiyotaka

Kiyotaka's POV:

We completed our Paper shuffle exam, of course I aced it. I hung out with the newly formed Ayanokouji group all yesterday, they got good marks with help of my teaching. Although, I feel bad for them because I don't know when I'll leave this school, I'm just here on a mission.

Two days back, I've seen a lot of those things which is actually concerning, right now I'm here to protect this school but I might be gone in few weeks and this school will be in trouble.

Right now, I'm walking to class with Ayanokouji group to class talking about random topics, we went to our respective seats and Horikita started to speak when I arrived at mine,

"Good morning, Kiyotaka-kun." I told her not call me by my last name,

"Morning, Horikita."

"How's your weekend?" she asked,

"Pretty normal, killing curses and hanging out with friends."

"I see, those things are still there huh," Horikita shivered,

I saved the Horikita siblings when they met in the alley during the start of the school. Student council president remained calm but Horikita still couldn't forget the night. In that near death experience, Horikita was able to see the curses that attacked them, that usually happens.

"Just relax, I killed most of them." I reassured her, she nodded in relief,

I looked outside the school to find any curses and didn't find any, which is odd because I always find one or two low-grade curses laying around in the ground. Since there are no curses, I laid my head on the table till Chabashira-sensei comes.

After while, Horikita woke me up and I could Chabashira-sensei already entered the room and started taking our roll call.

For change, my day peaceful today, no curses to kill and no special exam announcements. It's nice..! Our lunch break is done and the teacher who was supposed to come was late and suddenly Chairman Sakayanagi entered the class, I immediately understood something is wrong because Chairman knows I'm a Jujutsu Sorcerer. So, there are two possible situations, either a huge problem occurred or my time in this school is up.

I can see Chairman Sakayanagi looking at me, Hirata stood up and greeted him, "Good afternoon, Chairman. How can we help you?"

As he was about to answer someone came in barging into the classroom,

"Kiyotakaaaaa!!!! Happyyyy birthdayyyyy!!!!" Gojo Satoru, of course it's him, and my birthday was yesterday.

Three members followed him, must be my juniors at Jujutsu high. I know Megumi because I met him before coming here and he's also family, but not the other two. That pink haired boy, something's up about him...

"Birthday?" Horikita and Haruka muttered,

I stood up and walked to Gojo-sensei, "You know, you could've called me to Chairman's office not barge into my classroom."

"But there's nothing fun about that," Gojo-sensei said, it's Gojo-sensei I'm talking to, there's no point in arguing,

"You're disturbing the whole class, let's go outside," With Chairman, all of us went outside to the ground,

"So, you're Maki-san's brother huh..." the brown haired girl asked,

"Yes, I am. and you are?"