2

Charlie gets so excited that she starts singing. Angel, another hotel member, tells me she is already down the street. I rush after her as I watch her sing and go down the main road.

When we reached the building for the meeting, I immediately feel like something is off. So I summon my mask. I wear it on extermination day to avoid Adam seeing me. If he sees me, I may or may not end up with a spear through my chest. He tends to get raged easily when things don't go as planned. Even though his ego tends to mask his wrath.

I used to know him. And I do not want to get to know him again. I want to stay away, and hide. I know I can't. I need to move on from the incident. I need to.

I put the mask on as I sigh. I enter the building with Charlie and soon enough we are in the meeting room. Since I started living in Hell, I chose to wear a cloak. That way people have issues identifying me, even when the mask isn't on. I pull up the hood as we walk in.

There is a masked man and a masked woman on the other side of the table.

"Hello! I'm Charlie Morningstar! I'm here in place of Lucifer! And this is my friend-" Charlie starts as I cut her off.

"Phantom. My name is Phantom" I say. I use my vocal manipulation ability to sound gender neutral. It's a tactic I had picked up when I learned of my powers.

I used to mimic people all the time, and then use it as jokes. Now it's only for if I need it.

"So, Adam-" Charlie starts as my eyes widen. Adam...? Don't tell me it's first man Adam.

"Call me Dick Master" he says with a smirk.

Charlie and I look at each other as we sit down at the table. Anxiety washes all over me. The first thing I check is his hands. Interesting. He's still wearing his stupid ring.

"Adam. Let me tell you about the problem we have going on" Charlie says as Adam lists a few things.

"Oh wait uh. Herpes? Aw that's a bitch. Ugly people? Global warming? No that's Earth's thing" Adam states as Charlie just sighs.

"The extermination" she says as Adam smiles.

"Oh that? Oh that is under control! You guys are over populated anyways! Lute how many sinners did you kill this year? " he says as he turns to his female companion.

"I killed a good 275 sir" she reports as she then shifts her gaze to me.

A little later of Adam rambling he offers us ribs. I shake my head no as Charlie goes to grab some. That's when she notices it's an illusion. And that so are they.

"Wait you aren't even here? " she asks as I let out a small sigh of relief.

"Oh? What you expected me to go down there? It's gross. No thanks. I'm the first man. I can go there, I just won't" he states as Charlie looks at him.

My eyes closes as I try to remain calm. So it is him. Wonderful. He's very fucking cocky. He took being in Heaven to an advantage. But is also killing sinners as well.

For some reason I feel like there is more to just... Killing these sinners for population.

"Oh. Your first man Adam. That makes a lot of sense" Charlie says as I just sit their quietly.

"I know I fucking rock" Adam says as he does a rock n roll hand sign.

I start to wonder as to how Adam eats through his helmet. But then I decided to use my powers and turn about three pieces of rib from halogram to actual pieces of rib. When Adam notices he practically freaks out as I lift up the bottom of my mask and down the ribs.

"Okay what the actual fuck-" he goes to say as Lute remind us that time is almost up.

"Oh! Okay. Well since I feel like you guys weren't listening the first time then... " Charlie says as she gets up.

This is gonna be complete hell.