8

When Angel Dust proves that no souls have made it into heaven, Emily flies up and starts singing.  

"But, she was right, Sera. She showed us a soul can improve. He saw the light, Sera. Checked all the boxes that you said would prove a person deserves a second chance. Now, we turn our backs, no second glance?" She asks as Sera sighs and joins in.

"It's not as simple as you think. Not everything is spelled in ink" she says. Sera come on girl...

"It's not fair, Sera!" Charlie suddenly says as I look up at Adam.

"Careful, Charlie, keep a cool head" Vaggie says lowly.

"No! Don't you care, Sera? That just because someone is dead, it doesn't
Mean they can't resolve to change their ways. Turn the page, escape infernal blaze" she says.

"I'm sure you wish it could be so
But, there's a lot that you don't know" Sera says and for some reason that pisses me off.

"What are we even talkin' about?
Some crack-whore who fucked up already?" I ask as I fly up, right in front of Adam.

"He blew his shot, like the cocks in his mouth. This discussion is senseless and petty" I add on as Adam motions sucking dick.

"There's no question to be posed. He's unholy, case closed Did you forget that hell is forever?" Adam and I sing together as Charlie goes into a state of pure shock. She notices our rings and her anxiety heightens.

"A man only lives once. We'll see you in one month. Gotta say, I can't wait to—" Adam sings as Sera interrupts.

"Adam..." She says warningly.

"Come down and exterminate you! " he says as I face palm.

"Wait!" Emily shouts.

"Shit!" Adam hisses as we lock eyes.

"What are you saying? Let me get this straight. You go down there and kill those poor souls?" She asks.

"You didn't know?" Charlie asks.

"Whoops!" Adam says with a smirk.

"Guess the cat's out of the bag" I state.

"What's the big deal?" Adam asks.

"Sera, tell me that you didn't know" Emily says.

"I thought, since I'm older
It's my load to shoulder" Sera says as I grit my teeth.

"No." Emily says pissed.

"You have to listen, it was such a hard decision. I wanted to save you the anguish it takes to do what was required" Sera says as Emily interrupts.

"To think that I admired you. Well, I don't need your condescension. I'm not a child to protect. Was talk of virtue just pretension? Was I too naïve to expect you. To heed the morals you're purveying?" Enjoy sings.

"That's what the fuck I've been saying!" Charlie says.

"If Hell is forever, then Heaven must be a lie" they sing together as Sera warns Emily.

"If angels can do whatever, and remain in the sky. The rules are shades of gray when you don't do as you say. When you make the wretched suffer just to kill them again"

"I was told not to trust in angels" Charlie says.

"By her?" Adam asks as he motions to Vaggie.

"Ha! She should know" Lute adds in.

"We should go" Vaggie says.

"No! Don't you see? We've come so close
Look at them fighting. They're at each other's throats" Charlie exclaims.

"Don't you act all high and mighty
Did you ever think your little girlfriend might be a liar?" Adam asks with a teasing smirk.

"Don't, Adam, please!" Vaggie shouts.

"What's the fuss? Why hide the fact that you're an angel just like us?" He asks as Charlie stands there in pure shock.

"Why is Y/n on your side? " she asks Adam as he smirks.

"Did you just ask me why my wife agrees with me? She helped me start the exorcists" he says.

"Didn't you date Alastor? " Charlie asks as Adam snorts.

"We ate food together once or twice then kissed once to see if there was a spark. You can't just love someone when you are already in love with someone else" I state as I cross my arms.

Charlie leaves suddenly as Vaggie and I look at each other worried.