10

KAS MARTIN

KAS MARTIN

As Kas started walking towards his car he saw he had blood all over his hands, he couldn't believe he killed one of his lovers closest friends.

He speed over to his house, he saw there were police cars trying to get through. He didn't let it bother him.

He told his self he didn't do anything, and it was just a mistake.

Kas finally got home and saw his sister was on the couch watching TV.

She looked over to him and got up.

"Did you do it?" She asked.

He nodded his head.

"Thank you."Shani said smiling. "I always hated that dirty ass bitch anyways."

She walked to her room like nothing happened, there were a lot of things going through Kas's mind, he wanted to just end it all but he couldn't he needed Yasmine. He loves her.

But he had to do what he needed to do.

He smoked a lot that night.

5 weeks later

It's been weeks ever since Kas has killed somebody, he had to stay low for a while. He couldn't even visit Yasmine without thinking of what he did. And it's been driving him crazy.

He's been sitting on the end of his bed thinking about her.

"Kas." Shani said walking in his room.

He looked up at her with an upset expression.

"Janelle Yasmine and I are going out tonight, let me know to send you the address." She said.

He nodded his head and continued smoking while getting up.