22

KJ MARTIN
December 18th, 2016
7 years ago

"Leah get off me, I ain't playin witchu." Kj said.

"But I want you, not Kas."

"Nah, I can't be doing that to my brother, you gotta get off me for real.."

"No. I know you want me."

Kj laughed at her face and pushed her away but Leah got right back at him.

"On god, I ain't playin witchu Leah, leave me alone bruh."

Leah did a little shh sign, and kissed Kj. He didn't want Leah, he wanted Yasmine, and he didn't wanna kiss Leah at all.

Kas had gotten out the bathroom and he saw Kj kissing the girl he wanted.

Everyone did.

Kj pushed her off but it was too late, Kas was already mad and he had went up to Kj, fighting him.

"Yo! Chill, she came onto me first." Kj said.

But Kas wasn't hearing him, he was already angry.

Then they fought, leaving Kas with a bloody nose.

"What the fuck is yall doing fighting over a bitch!" Their mom said yelling.

The both of them were quiet.

"Now yall don't wanna fuckin talk, stop fighting over bitches."

Their mom walked away from them.

"Ka-"

Kas walked away from Kj, he didn't wanna listen to anything he had to say.

It was currently night time

"Yo Ka-"

"Nigga I don't wanna talk bruh leave me alone."

"I ain't want to kiss her bruh she came up to me.

"Then you woulda told ha ass to get off you."

"I did she wasn't listenin."

"You a lyin ass nigga, always lyin."

"Ain't no reason to be fightin over bitches right now, I dont want ha and you know that." Kj said.

Both of them argued for awhile, Kas had gotten a knife from the drawer.

"You gon stab me with that shit?" Kj asked.

"No nigga, I'm finna kill you with it."

Kj froze for a little .

"What nigga? You for real now? Aint no reason to be doin all this."Kj said.

He tried to grab the knife from Kas, but instead his face got slit. Which is why there's always a slit on his face.

Ever since that day, Kj hadn't went to school a lot, he still graduated but dropped out.

Kas was still missing, and he felt like a failure.

Kj pretended to be Kas ever since. Which people believed him .