reborn

The moment he opened his eyes,the sight of a man's face leaning closer to him filled his vision. His brows were deep set and his eyes were distant. With his tall nose bridge and thin lips he was an unbelievable handsome man.

Jeon jungkook!

This was the very face he had wanted to see moments before his death.

Could it be that god had pitied him and granted him the final wish? Was this his opportunity to see him again after being blind for so long?

He did not dare to blink as he stared at him with wide eyes.

Jungkook sensed his gaze and thought that he was resenting him for forcefully taking him. His expression darkened immediately.

However, he seemed unaffected by his ice-cold, heavy gaze. He continued to stare at him with his wide eyes.

He was fearful of missing even a second of this opportunity.

He had been blind for so long. Now that he could finally see him,regardless of whether this was a dream or if he had become a spirit,he needed to take this in fully.

Jungkook liftef his hand and pinch hus chin."what is it? Do you wish to kill me? "

The aching pain from his chin cause his brain to instantly become fully alert.

How could he feel pain if he was already dead?

Right before his death, he had clearly been laying on top of him. Why was he suddenly above her? And why did he appear to be alive?

He was alive!

He flipped over to get off the bed and stood back facing him.

He picked the clothes from the chair and rapidly put them on.

In a few moments he was properly dressed in hus suit. He turned back with a chilly expression on his face.

The room seemed to turn colder because of his frigid aura.

But his gaze was heated. "don't think that i will feel guilty for this. You asked for it!"

Those words were so familliar!

His harsh words cause him to collect his haphazard thoughts.

He scanned the room and found it to be hospital ward. There were torn remains of hospital gown on the ground. It had been trashed throughly.

The chair by the window,the light gray curtains and the hospital bed he was laying on everything looked familiar.

Even that faint crack on the left side of the wall was identical to that of hospital room where he had taken him first time,ten years ago!

Could it be that he had returned ten years ago?

The aching pain in his body confirmed the truth.

Heavens, he was still alive and so was he. This was a miracle!

At this moment he had yet to become paralyzed. His eyes were also unharmed.

Agitated tears blurred his vision

Jungkook looked at the tears brimming in his eyes. His gaze was frighteningly cold as though he wanted to cut him into pieces. "what are you crying for? I told you before you are my wife. Since you dare to betray me,you have to bear the consequences of your actions.

Taehyung recalled that in his previous life,he had eloped with jaewon, the man he loved at this time. However, they meet with an accident along the way. Jaewon fell into a serious coma and was admitted into the hospital while his wrist was injured.

Under his request, doctor arranged for jaewon to be placed in the same hospital room as him. Each of them had their own bed and were separeted by thin curtain.

Afterwards, jungkook took him forcefully in the same hospital room.

Although the hospital room appeared to be specious, behind the curtains next to them,was in fact jaewon's bed. He was still resting there.

He could not see through curtain but he could still hear them.

He recalled the first time jungkook took him forcefully in his past life.

That experience had been too difficult. As a result, after they were married, he remained frightened of him for long.

Infact, after he lost his virginity,the shame had cause him to almost collapse. He wanted to kill jungkook.

And he had even attempted to do so.

He glanced at the fruit knife on the bedside table. In his previous life,he had taken that knife and charged toward jungkook. Even though he had managed to backway, he still caused injury to his abdominal area.

Afterward, he did not seek proper care for his stab wound. In the years that followed, wheneever it rained, the old injury would ache.

He guessed that he wanted to remember how badly he had hurt him and how strongly he hated him.

At this moment, he regret those actions deeply.

He sniffled and glanced down at his own body....this was truly....

His weight right now....was atleast 108kg. He was even heavier than pig!

Furthermore on his small frame,hus upper body, his arms, his legs....were multiple layers of fat.

His skin had been quite fair in the past. However, in order to cause jungkook to disliked him, he had intentionally tanned himself to reach a darkned state.

The sight of his current figure was sufficient to burn his own eyes. He was amazed at jungkook abillity to eat her.

He lifted one hand to touch his face and immediately felt the little bumps in his skin. Even without a mirror, he could guess how ugly he appeared with all those pimples.

Right before he lost his eyesight,he had realized thar after losing some weight,allowing his darkened skin to recover and seeking proper treatmnet for his acne-covered face, he actually  was quite a beauty. In this life, he needed to quickly  lose weight and recover so that he could obtain those good looks.

Hus mind was suddenly filled with images fron past life. He took another glance at the knife and rushed to pull the blanket up.  He wrapped his naked body uo tightly leaving only her head out.

First of all, he wanted to put something on....

But....

He glanced at the ripped hospital gown on the ground. Jungkook had torned it into shreds. There was ni way for him to use it again.

Jungkook noticed his gaze on the knife. He immediately narrowed his cold eyes.

He guessed that he wanted to stab him.

At this moment, his expression was frighteningly dark.

He had eloped with jaewon behind hus back, and now he was even thinking of killing him.

He curled his fists tightly and dug his nails into his skin.

He resisted the urge ti strangle him to death, but tge suppression was too much and the veins in his forehead began ti show.

Crack, crack, crack!

Taehyung heard the sharp cracking noise from jungkook's joints. He clearly wanted to punch someone.