Chapter 161

Sorry for late update and also for not replying to your messages.

The next morning, taehyung woke up in one of the guest rooms in the Kim family’s villa.

Jungkook noticed someone watching him and opened his eyes. The moment he saw him, his gaze turned doting. “Good morning.”

“En.” he smiled.

He recalled the way he had confessed to him in front of thousands of audience the previous evening and murmured. “All my thoughts, dreams and feelings are full of you. You are the person I love and yearn for the most. In this life, I only wish to spoil you, to love you and to share all my time with you!”

taehyung warmly responded. “Aren’t those the words I used to confess to you?”

He pressed a kiss against his forehead. “Those are also the words I wish to say to you. I’m not good at expressing myself, tae. But I wish for you to know that you’re more important to me than my own life.”

He was deeply moved. “The same goes for me.”

“tae…” He embraced him tightly. He felt as though he now possessed the entire world.

He laid in his arms and quietly returned his embrace, savouring the sweet moment between them.

Jungkook recalled the Kim family’s circumstances and felt his heart aching for him. “Don’t worry, I’ll definitely locate your mother for you.”

“Thank…” he was about to express his gratitude.

“You don’t ever have to thank me for anything.”

“Alright.” he nodded.

After waking up, taehyung fired all the helpers in the Kim home. Initially, jungkook wanted to send the people from the Jeon Villa over. However, he refused him without any hesitation.

This was because the Kim home was not only his home. It was also his elder brother’s home.

His parents had always treated yoongi like their own son.

His brother was currently wronged, but there was a possibility that he would return to the Kim home. He believed he did not wish to have jungkook's people here at the time.

He placed a recruitment advertisement online, seeking two bodyguards, a chef, a gardener and two helpers.

Very quickly, there were responses. He chose six suitable people and the Kim family’s people were quickly replaced.

Jungkook did not like for the Kim home to be littered with eunha, jennie and jihoo's things. He commanded the staff to toss away all their belongings.

But taehyung focused his thoughts on making good use of the trash till the last moment. He felt that their things were too expensive and it would be a waste to throw them away. Thus, he sold them to a second hand store and earned a small amount of money.

The next afternoon, jungkook instructed namjoon to refurnish the Kim home thoroughly. His choices were naturally very expensive.

Taehyung wanted to pay jungkook back for it.

He turned to see that he was seated on the brand new, imported leather couch drinking a cup of coffee. His expression was cold and stern, and his aura was impeccably graceful and noble.

His powerful presence made for an imposing sight.

He did not dare to mention giving him money.

Sigh! He had more money than he could possibly need. If he tried to offer him some, first of all, he would have absolutely no need for it. Second of all, he would definitely become angry.