Chapter 138

jungkook carried him to the bathroom and turned on the hot water to help him wash up.

He also took a quick shower in between.

He then reached for his shirt, which had been left on the bedside table and handed it to him to use as a towel.

Taehyung did not ask why he wasn’t using the towels provided by the hotels. He understood that he had a serious case of mysophobia.

The hotels had different guests every single day. Even if the towels were properly disinfected, he would never use a towel someone else had used.

Earlier, there was a bathtub in the bathroom but he also did not turn it on for him to have a soak.

He suspected that he found the hotel bathtub to be too dirty.

As his thoughts drifted, he began to miss the luxury of soaking in the Jeon Villa’s bathtub. He often did so after he married him in their previous life.

Knock, knock, knock!

At this moment, three knocks resounded against the door. Jungkook tugged the sheets over and wrapped it tightly around his body. After ensuring that he was properly covered up, he carelessly reached for his pants and put it on. He then opened a door.

Butler kim stood in front of the door with a tray in his hand. He respectfully began. “Young Master, here are the clothes you requested for.”

There was a fresh set of clothes on the tray.

Jungkook took the clothes and closed the door.

Taehyung had noticed him using his phone earlier. He suspected that he had texted the butler to deliver the clothes then.

He reached for the clothes from his hands and quickly put them on.

After taking a hot shower, his body felt much more comfortable.

He turned to see that he was properly dressed as well. As usual, he was dressed in a suit. He stood by the bedside to wait for him.

When jungkook opened the door once more, the jeon Villa’s chef pushed a meal cart into the room. He placed the freshly prepared, hot dishes onto the table. His head was lowered the entire time and he did not direct his gaze toward the bed even once. He then quickly left the room.

The room was instantly filled with the delicious scent of the food.

Taehyung had been completely drained last night.

They also ended up doing it again earlier today...

He checked the time to see that it was 1:00 p.m. in the afternoon.

He had been starving for quite some time.

The table in the room was long and rectangular. It was similar to an office desk.

Jungkook pulled the two chairs backwards. Taehyung's legs were extremely weak. He struggled to figure out how he would make his way to the desk.

Jungkook returned to the bedside and lifted him up in a bridal carry without much effort. He placed him down on one of the chairs and said, “It’s not the most comfortable but bear with it for now. Have a meal here first. The dishes were prepared by the jeon Villa’s chefs in the hotel’s kitchen. I’m worried that if we take time to switch to a different location, you won’t be able to bear the hunger.”

His thoughtfulness left him deeply touched. He glanced at the dishes on the table.

Steamed egg with dried sea cucumber, premium boiled bird’s nest, grilled wagyu steak, Australian lobster...