rage

His combat skills were undefeatable and his shooting skills were also frighteningly good. Moreover, he was a true, natural-born business talent. The companies under his name were involved in almost every industry and he directed a large financial group that was ranked first globally.

He had a complex background and since they were young, he had been the country's ultimate male idol!

He really could not survive his punch. His fists were tougher than steel. Even a single punch would take away half his life.

He rushed to shout at him. "Don't hit me!"

It was only after the words escaped his mouth that he recalled, regardless of how much trouble he caused for him, he had never once raised his hand against him in his past life.

Jungkook's lips curled up and his crazed eyes were filled with rage. "You're still afraid of being hit?"

He nodded his head frantically.

He narrowed his eyes and watched him in a searching manner.

Something seemed to be amiss with him.

He had forcefully taken him in front of the man he loved. Wasn't he supposed to be screaming and shouting at him?

Earlier, he had been so agitated that he cried and bit him hard. His chest and arms were covered in scratches and bite marks from him.

He had thought that he would continue with his insane behaviour. To his surprise,he appeared much more composed now. "I'm not so low as to hit you."

"If you can't bear to hit me, you should say so directly." His lips seemed to carry a faint smile.

His smile made him feel as though something was seriously wrong with him. Could it be that he had gone mad from the mental blow?

Taehyung was genuinely happy.

They were both alive, how wonderful was this?!? he felt deliriously happy to the point where he wanted to jump on top of him! To hug him and kiss him!

However, right now, he was still undressed. He couldn't possibly jump on him while he was naked.

Furthermore, the current him hated him thoroughly and was extremely enraged by his actions.

He thought somewhat pitifully, since God wanted to give him a second chance, couldn't he have brought him back a little earlier? If that had been the case, he would never have eloped with jaewon.

Forget it. Obtaining a second chance was already a great miracle.

Jungkook's expression turned colder. He was right. He truly could not bear to hurt him even though he had betrayed him!

Taehyung watched his expression turn darker than coal. He understood that he had to overcome this difficult obstruction.

From what he recalled, in order to punish him for eloping, he would soon lock him up in the jeon villa.

That was the residence he owned outside the city center.

He did not wish to be locked up again.

Thus, he began to coax him with soft words. he said softly, "Don't be angry..."

He stared at his chubby face for three seconds and felt that he must have gone mad from anger.

Or perhaps, he was intentionally putting on an act to fool him, so that he could find an opportunity to kill him.

He did not change his expression. Since he wanted to play the long game, he would go along with her. "Do you think that your actions are simple enough to only invite my anger?"